Chapter- 19

After that conversation some things have changed. Sucheon still has a bad behavior but it has lessened a lot and he have started treating Cale really respectfully. Also, Kayden has started spending most of his free time with Cale. And unlike before, he doesn't always compliment himself whenever Cale's around. Instead, he lets himself be vulnerable and always sits on Cale's lap asking to be comforted. 

Cale who's afraid to get beaten up pets him whenever the great Kayden decides to settle his fat a** in his lap. Cale doesn't even dare to complain even when his legs gets numb from all the mass that has been put on him. 

Once again Kayden was seated on his lap along with Raon narrating how he had shocked Siyeong almost to death when he tried to kill him as he casually ignored the killing threats Choi han was giving him with his eyes.

Cale was petting Raon and Kayden and Jiwoo was sitting across from him.

Cale was being extra vigilant after Jiwoo told him that Dusik came to ask him to join Baekdu and he rejected him. That sly old man is not the one who will admit his loss. People like him would rather destroy the things they couldn't get than to let it go. 

He told Jiwoo to be extra careful. 

Cale was sitting in the staffroom listening to the bullshit Dusik was spouting about not letting unaffiliated students be given equal treatment. He was even insulting Jang Giwook who was defending the unaffiliated students.

Cale decided to ignore him and just focus on drinking the warm cup of milk. He didn't want to talk to a child abuser. He wanted to smack Dusik's head but he knew he was in no place to make such moves. The only person who has the right to punish him was Sucheon. Unless Sucheon asks him for help pr Dusik directly does something that harms Cale and those he cares about, he can make no move. But it looked like the sly old man was too eager to get beaten as Dusik just mentioned him.

"And you, you redhaired man, you're not saying anything. You must be unaffiliated too. People like you think you're too important huh? You are just dirt that wants to climb up high."

These comments made all the teachers that were present there angry. They have been working with the redhead and absolutely adores him. The man may look stoic but he was really kind and caring to everyone around him. To see him being subjected to such remarks made really angry.

However, Cale still didn't looked at him. It made Dusik who was speaking profanities angry. 

"How dare you life ignore me! Do you know who I am?"

Dusik said slamming his hands on the table hard. It caused the milk in Cale's cup to spill and it made him very pissed. Do you know how important food is for Cale. Especially the luxury of drinking sweet milk while his vicious butler was not here. Who knows how long can he drown in this bliss before he has to go back to drinking that cursed lemon tea. 

The very pissed Cale looked at Dusik. The teachers who has seen this know Cale is angry and is about to go at the ola man who caused his sweet milk to be spilled. They know that the redhead is strangely protective of his food, especially if it's sweet. This cute trait of his reminds them of a hamster. 

"Why should I pay attention to a dog who keeps barking in front of him. There are plenty of dogs lurking in the streets, I'm not free enough to wait and listen every one of them barking."

The teacher 'ooh'ed' hearing his words.

"Y-You, how dare you call me a dog!"

Dusik yelled at Cale angrily. Cale still has his stoic face as insulted Dusik even more.

"For someone who doesn't even know where to go and where to now, if it isn't a dog then what it is? What would you call such a hu-, no, such a 'thing'?"

Cale asked the question facing other teacher, as if he was genuinely confused. The teacher's almost blurted out that he is a dog had it not been for Dusik who was turning red in anger.

"No, no, I apologize. I shouldn't have called you a dog."

Cale suddenly apologized which confused the staff members. Cale was not someone who would apologize to such people. While Dusik huffed thinking Cale must have realized his place. But Cale's next words next words made Dusik fume in anger.

"Dogs if told would not go where they don't belong. In this sense, you're worse then dogs."

"YOU-"

But Cale ignored his words and continued. 

"That means you're neither human nor a dog. Then you're just a 'thing', a senseless and uncultured thing."

Teacher's sitting there almost bursted into laughter. But they must control, they can't ruin this moment of Dusik getting roasted by Cale.

"How dare you-"

Cale cut off his words.

"Look, a mannerless thing is asking me how dare I? I dare the same way you walted around the academy without any permission, sitting in the staffroom where you don't belong, insulting the academy's teacher's, trying to meddle in teaching affairs and the most outrageous thing is that you did it all with that ugly face of yours. How come anyone didn't stop you. These expensive clothes of yours doesn't take away the fact that look like a mal-nutritioned beggar. Or maybe people just didn't wanted to associate with you, letting you run around like a toddler."

Dusik turned red from anger.

'Please help, this is tooo funny'

The teacher's were holding their breath incase they accidently laughed out loud. 

Before Dusik could say anything Cale stood up making teacher's turn towards him.

"Academy professors"

Hearing Cale addressing them they stopped laughing and sat up straight waiting for his next words. Even though he was younger then them, his aura demands respect. They unconsciously followed Cale like he was their leader.

"I apologize for cutting short your break however, as this academy's invigilator, I request of you to return to your classes and see to your students. The missing hours of your breaks will be compensated. Meanwhile I go and make some checks as to see why our staffroom is filled with 'useless things'."

"Yes sir"

They all stood up and followed Cale outside without a word. Even Dusik was unable to stop anyone, that's how powerful Cale's charisma was. The teachers looked at Cale's back, which looked so big and reliable, with admiration as he lead them out.