Chapter- 29

The time of Jiwoo living with Cale was short, but it was rather eventful. Especially, with Subin trying to constantly flirt with Kartien and Kayden. Thank goodness, she didn't try to flirt with Cale. 

Maybe he was not that handsome compared to the other two, but he wasn't complaining since he doesn't have to bother with constant harassment from a child. 

What Cale didn't know was that Subin did try, infact, he was her first target. But due to 'polite' looks sent by Cale's 'family' and 'friends', she didn't dare to try, unless she steps on the devil's tail. Afterall, she's still young and beautiful, moreover, she's still single.

She didn't want to die a virgin, and chose her life over her 'first love'. 

The biggest regret Cale had in these days is not sending Ron with Kage. That old man is still lingering here and refusing to go back. Beacrox, like his father had refuse to go back too. Both the son and father duo had took over the mansion in no time.

Beacrox was getting along with Kayden really well, looks like they had a bonding session after torturing Kang Supil to death. What happened, what happened and how happened to Kang Supil, Cale didn't know, nor was he interested in knowing. It was better for his mental health if he stayed ignorant to such matters. 

Of course he also made sure that Kang Supil and Baekdu pay the consequences of their actions. After getting done with Baekdu, Cale appointed Kang Suman as it's head since he was somewhat decent than his other family members. Moreover, he could provide a better environment for Sucheon to grow in.   

It has it's pros and cons. Pros being that he no longer has to bother with managing the mansion, letting him have extra time to slack, he doesn't have to deal with hormonal teens every now and then, Ron was perfect to handle to those kids and prevent them from causing any ruckus, he gets to eat tasty food and doesn't have to cook for soo many people. But the con is-

"Here you go young master, fresh lemon tea that I just made"

Is this dreadful lemon tea-

"These are some lemon flavored sweets. The lemon tree I planted is giving plenty of yield, so I asked Beacrox to make some lemon flavored foods. I hope you like it young master Cale."

And these lemon flavored foods. Damn that lemon tree, he'll make sure to pull it out from it's roots so there won't be any lemons for Ron to use. 

As much as Cale would like to flip the table he doesn't want to provoke the old man. So he calmy picked up the tea and sipped it.

"Is it good young master?"

Ron asked, his eyes filled with amusement. 

'This old man is enjoying my suffering'

Cale cursed Ron in his mind but outwardly, he still had his stoic face as he replied.

"It's good"

It was really soo sour. Thought the dessert were still good, but the fact there was lemon in it was enough reason for Cale to hate it. Cale was really going to traumatized by these lemons one day. 

Cale wanted to smash the pot filled with lemon tea. But he loved his life very much, so he quietly finished the lemon tea and ate the desserts Ron brought. He also shared them with the kids who seem to like them very much.

Cale watched as Kartien was doing weird posses sitting on the floor of his living room. 

'What's wrong with him?'

Apparently 'The genius Kartien' was struggling with transforming into a cat using the way Kayden taught him. So he is in the middle of his tenth life crisis tantrum in past two hours, all of which has been witnessed by Cale. 

Cale sighed.

"Kartien, you don't have to stressed because of it. You'll be able to do it naturally. There's no need to rush it."

Cale tried to stop Kartien from having his eleventh meltdown. 

"B-But, Kayden can do it, why can't I? I will be able to do it, and I'll eliminate all the side effects of this technique that Kayden couldn't."

Kartien laughed maniacally as he rushed towards the door and exited the mansion. Cale sighed as he watched the man run out. He had a feeling that it was not going to end well. 

Cale wanted to curse his past self. Before him was a cat. A white cat with body so thin that it looked like it's been starving for years. That cat was none other than Kartien. Kartien has managed to finally turn into a cat, a malnourished cat but a cat. 

The problem was the white cat's nipped ear. 

"Kartien, is that really you?"

Kayden, who was in his cat form asked. 

"Of course it's me! I finally did it! I managed to turn into a cat!"

Kartien did managed to turn into a cat without any adverse side effects, but in the process his lost his family jewels. And worst, he hasn't realized about it yet.

It looks like this was an equal exchange of goods.

Cale once again cursed god knows who in his mind. 

Kartien said as he twirled his skinny body around and asked.

"So, how do I look?"

His face was filled with pride and smugness.

Choi han, Kayden and Hans had a horrified  look. They looked at the white cat's nipped ear and then in between their legs. They shivered after thinking of something and hurriedly closed their legs protecting the middle part with their hands. 

Cale had a stoic face but he was inwardly equally horrified as others. 

"Oh, you...you look like a real cat"

Kayden finally managed to speak up with much difficulty. 

"I don't just look like a cat, I became a real cat"

Kartien scoffed at Kayden's words as he continue to praise himself for having such a 'perfect' cat transformation. 

As Kartien was praising himself Raon chimed in happily, as he was about to tell his human something new.  

"Human, isn't that cat ne-"

However before Raon could speak Cale shoved a lemon macaroon Ron has brought into Raon's mouth. 

"What is it human? It's quite good"

Innocent little Raon was easily distracted as he nibbled on the sweet dessert his human gave him. 

Cale and Kayden made eye contact as they both had the same thought. 

'Don't let him find out about this matter'

Ron who was standing on the side during this whole facade still had his beningning smile on his face and his eyes laced with amusement. He surely was enjoying all of this. 

But all that caution went to drain as Kartien still ended up finding through Subin. It won't be an understatement to say that Kartien had almost given up living when he found out about him being neutered. Even Choi han, Hans, Jiwoo, Jisuk and Wooin felt him when they saw the white cat sitting gloomily facing the wall. 

Cale who just woke up from his nap saw Kayden and Choi han trying to stop Kartien who was trying to use his healing abilities to get his balls back. Look's like Kartien has finally lost it. The fight was quiet fierce.

Cale nope'd and went back to his room carrying Raon. He doesn't have the energy to handle this bullshit right now.