Chapter- 22

"Since you clearly know that it's your fault, What excuses do you have to give? You can give the reason for why you think it was a good idea to let a person you fully well knew will cause trouble to go around. It's like you're not thinking of your duty at all, principal Han."

Cale's  was spot on. He didn't beat around the bush or try to make pretenses to save some face for Han Seongik as his senior and the previous most powerful awakener in Korea. He wasn't afraid of angering him. Not only him, he isn't afraid of anyone getting angry with.

"I have no excuses"

Seongik answered head still low. 

Cale looked at all of the staff members one by one. They all flinched under his cold gaze. 

"I see what the issue is. It's the organizations you're bound to. And also your lack of trust towards the academy. I'll fix the problem."

"From now on, I'll be the one running the academy properly. Today is Friday, please give me the time for two days. After two days, on Monday, I'll be the sole owner of this academy. I make sure to give proper protection to not only the students but to teachers also. I'll make sure that you and your organization will not be subjected to any negativeness as long as you do your job at the academy properly. You will also not be treated properly."

Hearing this all the staff and Kayden looked at him surprised. 

"Of course, I hope that you will do your job properly and make sure all of our students are safe. Then your too tied to make a move excuse won't be valid, you will need a new excuse to cover up your mistakes. And if you're dissatisfied with anything in the academy don't be afraid to share your opinions. If you can back them up that is."

"And even after all that, you still can't do your duties properly, there's no need to show your face here next time."

Cale's voice was cold sending shivers to everyone's spine. 

"Now then your issue is solved, let's get to the core of the problem. Which is this thing sitting over here."

Cale looked at Dusik who at some point has woken and was looking at Cale with hate. His already ugly face was looking even more ugly due to Choi han's beating.

"Such an ugly thing"

Cale looked at him with disgust.

This seemed to have made Dusik real mad as he was about to lung in Cale's direction. However, even before he could move a sword was thrown towards him. The sword didn't hurt him but it landed in between his legs. It was thrown so fast that even Kayden was unable to follow it's movement. The sword pierced the ground and formed a small crack where it landed. 

Dusik almost fainted in fear. 

"How dare you look at Cale-nim, out your eyes down"

A menacing voice came which belonged to none other than Choi han. This not only scared the other people standing there but Cale also shivered in fright.

'I should make a point not to look at Choi han rudely, what if he gouge out my eyes if I look at him badly.'

Cale made a mental note to not get on Choi han's nerves once again. 

Meanwhile everyone else also made sure to stay respectful to Cale and don't make him angry. 

"Ahem"

Cale cleared his throat to catch everyone's attention.

"Kang Dusik here violated our academy's rules, harassed the teachers, tried to scout a student illegally, trespassed unauthorized academic grounds, disrupted the students classes, tried to put false blames on a student and tried to kill a student during academic class."