Chapter- 10

The time to attsned awakened academy has come. Cale was making necessary arrangements and pacming his and Raon's stuff.

Cale has heard that Jiwoo, Jisuk and Wooin are also going. Jiwoo got a sponsorship from Sinhwa.

Jiyoung wanted to ask Cale too but he declined. Since he has to be there before the students Cale was leaving first.

He had finsihed packing when Kayden came to the living room.

"Cale"

He called.

Cale came down.

"Kayden?"

"There's someone unknown people in Jiwoo's house. They are all trained awakeners. I've knocked them down."

Cale feonws and followed Kayden to Jiwoo's house. There were some unknown men in black lying unconscious on the floor. He frowned.

"Did they took something or installed anything?'

"No, as soon as they came in I knocked them unconscious. They didn't get a chance to do something."

"Hmm"

Cale then pulled their masks down and carried them using wind. He tied them tightly and took pictures of their face and the mess made in the house.

He then called Jiyoung and informed what happened. Inhyuk arrived in few minutes.

Cale took the cat's to his mansion. He called Jiwoo to tell him to come here instead of going to his house after school.

When Jiwoo came back Kayden told him what happened. Jiwoo was a little scared. Cale asked to spend the night here as it would be too dangerous for him to go back now.

"You can use the any room there. There should be some spare clothes, I'll fetch them for you."

That night Jiwoo spent the night there.

After the investigation it turned out to be one of the Sinhwa's person. Inhyuk apologised for it.

Inhyuk was apologising from Jiwoo for the incident. They were sitting in Cale's living room as Jiwoo has yet to go back.

Jiwoo forgave him. Then Raon who woke up from his sleep came downstairs. Inhyuk saw Raon who was in his cat form and immediately went simp mode.

"Aw such a beautiful and cute cat. Is this Raon?"

He asked.

"Yes it's hyung's cat Raon"

Inhyuk then started cooing at Raon. He even offered him some cat treats but Raon slapped them away.

'Foolish human. You think great and mighty me will eat cat treats. Hmph, delusional'

Raon gave him a haughty and sneering look before hoping to Cale's shoulder who came with some snacks.

"You're up"

Cale said scratching Raon's neck. Perhaps it's because of Raon being a cat now that he purred.

"Such a sweet cat. Cold to everyone but gentle only to his owner."

Inhyuk said sniffling.

Cale's ignored his weird comments and grabbed some snacks for Raon and started feeding them.

"Cale you shouldn't give cats such food. It'll harm them."

Inhyuk said when he saw Cale giving Raon snacks instead of cat treats.

"You don't have to worry. I made it myself making. It won't harm Raon."

"Ah such devotion. To be making food for their cat on their own instead of using package one. I've decided I'll also cook food for cats myself from now on."

Cale once again ignored Inhyuk's nonsense and focused on feeding Raon.