Chapter 1: Long legs.

As I walked into Arsenal's training grounds, for the second time that week. I had already been introduced to them and gotten settled with Leah, who you might of thought would give me a ride, but no. I had to get a taxi. And I'm sure you're wondering why.

-Flashbacks are in Bold Italic!-

"Kass! Hurry up for fucks sakes! I don't have all day!" Leah had yelled up the stairs.

"I'm coming, I'm coming! Jesus, cap, do you really have to be such a hardass all the time?" I scoffed, tugging my training bag over my shoulder and getting my water from the fridge. Only to hear the sound of a car pulling out the driveway.

The little fucker had gone without me.

"Fucks sakes, Leah!" I yelled after her, running to keep up with the, thankfully, slow pace she had set. Almost as if she wanted me to chase after her.

"Nope. You broke a house rule, Anderson." She said firmly.

"Again with those fucking house rules, really, Leah?!" I asked, my breath getting heavier as I panted, struggling to keep up.

"And another." She said, a slight smirk on her features.

"What?! Oh my days, Lee! We aren't even in the damn house!" I scoffed, I couldn't believe she had just let me run alongside her car because I had broken a 'rule'.

"You broke the most important rule: No attitude. And the second one: No swearing at me."

"You swear at me all the fucking time, Leah!" I yelled, truly struggling to keep up now.

"Uh oh look at that!" She said, "My foot just magically pressed on the gas! Seeya, Anderson!"

And so I called a taxi, and arrived 20 minutes late to my first training session.

***

My face soured as I remembered the memory. 'Fucking Williamson.' I thought.

As I walked in, I was relieved they hadn't actually started yet. They were all in the chill room, sat around talking to eachother. I saw Leah with Katie in the corner and the moment her eyes met mine she ducked behind the shorter Irishwoman.

"Oh fuck no! Don't think I'm gonna be able to hide ya from 'er! She's like the fookin' BFG!" Katie said, sacrificing Leah as I bent down slightly and poked her in the chest. I wasn't actually that much taller than them. I was only a few (4) inches taller than Viv.

"You cheeky little bastard, Williamson." I said, still not quite recovered from running after her car. "All because I broke 2 fucking 'rules'?!"

Katie stepped even further back, a comically shocked look on her face.

From the corner of the room I heard Beth giggling her ass off, making me have to suppress a smile. Leah stood up straighter, squaring up to me, her chin up, she went to speak. Her mouth awkwardly opening and closing for a moment before she finally settled on something,

"Jesus Christ you're bloody tall, you."

Then Meado chimed in, "HA! Long legs Kass!"

I heard Viv snicker, "Long legs!"

I groaned and rolled my eyes, putting my face in my hands. Lotte, who had been giggling beforehand looked at me curiously, "Anderson," She said and I nodded, peeking at her from behind my hands, "are you not bloody boiling in that? It's the middle of a heatwave, mate."