"I make no promises"

Roman looked around and froze when he realized he was locked inside something. He banged on the walls panicked.

"Please let me out! What the hell!?" He heard scratching at the door and his eyes widened. "Oh my god...oh my god..." he covered his mouth hearing the moaning from the zombies that were clearly right outside whatever he was locked in. Tears flowed down his cheeks as he stepped back from the door. "Fuck..." the moaning stopped and he looked at the door. He attracted them there so if he shut up maybe he wouldn't attract them anymore?

"I think he's learned his lesson. Let him out." The door opened and Roman was pulled out. He looked around at the people and glared at them.

"What the hell!?" He tried to get away from them. "Where the hell is my brother? Where the hell are my friends? What have you done!?"

"God he's annoying. Should we shut him up?" Roman looked over and saw someone walking towards him.

"Yeah, we should." Roman glared at his mother.

"Oh fuck off you psychopath!" Roman struggled against the person holding him. "Fuck I was so stupid!" Roman started crying. "Where the fuck is my brother you witch!?"

"At this point I don't actually know, probably sold off to someone for manual labor." She laughed. "Let's face it, being honest here, he probably won't even make any good babies if we tried so he's better—"

"WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE!?" Roman started shaking. "Is that what you plan to do to us?! Fucking sell us all off as fucking sex slaves!? Even if these women were to have children there's not enough formula in this world right now to even keep the baby stable and alive! What are you thinking!?"

"Roman, please relax. Just be glad we saved you and that boyfriend of yours for this and we didn't just kill you." Roman's eyes widened. "Well, and those friends of yours."

"You wouldn't dare!" She laughed.

"So far your boyfriend has seen, what was it again?" Someone handed her a clipboard and she laughed. "Twenty five women."

"Oh my god..." Roman started crying. "You fucking tortured him! Why did you even take them? Why? Me and Remus would have come with you seeing as you were threatening our friends! Why did you take them as well?"

"Sex isn't torture Roman." She rolled her eyes.

"No, but rape is you bitch." She walked over and slapped Roman. He glared at her as he felt blood run down his chin from his lip.

"You will shut that mouth of yours or we will shut it for you." Roman spat the blood at her.

"I wont listen to you, or anyone else for that matter."

"Bring him out." She snapped her fingers and Roman looked towards the men who were dragging someone with them. "You won't listen to me? Fine, but you lived with him during this apocalypse so maybe you'll listen to him." They took the bag off his head and Roman screamed.

"EMILE!?" he struggled against the people holding him.

"Tell him." She nudged Emile and Emile opened his eyes looking at Roman.

"Don't do it Roman, I'm fine." He coughed as they threw him down to the ground. "Really, please don't hurt yourself."

"Oh my god..." they released Roman and he ran over to Emile.

"You have ten minutes alone." She walked away and Roman immediately panicked looking over emiles wounds.

"I thought they killed you!" Roman started crying as he looked at the stitches.

"They tried." Emile laughed. "But I fought back and they missed my major organs with that shot. Look Roman, you have to run okay? Find my nephews and get out of here. She may be your mother but she's a complete psychopath and actually doesn't care what this camp does...I can't believe they let her be in charge of this at all!"

"They probably aren't letting her in charge just making her think she has power." Roman finished fixing the stitches and Emile raised an eyebrow.

"How did you..."

"I learned from you, distracting the patient is the best way to go when you need to fix stitches" Roman smiled sadly. "I will get them out for you..but I'm not leaving here without you either."

"But Roman...they'll kill both of us and you'll never see Janus again."

"If they are to kill one of us, then it's going to be me. I will not let Virgil and Remy—" Roman paused as his eyes widened. "OH MY GOD REMY! w-when they knocked us out they said he was sick and they weren't bringing him with..." tears flowed down his cheeks. "Do you think they killed him?"

"I don't...I don't know." Emile leaned into Roman as he started crying.

"I'll find him, we'll be okay." Roman smiled. "They can't keep us here forever."

"Janus...he's...he's going to be really hurt." Emile shook his head. "I don't know how I'm going to be able to help him."

"Emile, it's not just on you to help him. It's on all of us. We have eachothers backs."

"Alright, I am putting my trust in you Roman...don't let me down." Roman smiled and laughed a bit.

"I make no promises."