8

Windy listened as her and Lizzie walked around town over what had happened last night, "I get why you didn't wanna come with. Geez, I never wanna see that thing ever again." She finishes her story sticking her hands in her pockets.

"I don't wanna go out at night in the woods ever again." Windy replies, as they pass the mini mart.

"Holy shit." Lizzie comments, stopping in her tracks as she stares at the movie theater across the street.

"What?" Windy asks before following her gaze over to the sign. 'All the right moves' movie showing was up, but under it was spray painted, 'Starring Nancy the slut Wheeler'. "Holy shit."

They see Nancy quickly crossing the street staring at the sign, with Johnathan following after her. "Let's go." Lizzie says as they go over to the Byers boy.

"What the hell is going on?" Windy asks the boy confused, looking over at the distraught girl, feeling bad for her.

"I don't know, some dudes called out to her about some movie and she rushed over here." he explained before they see her rush over to the alleyway next to the theater. "Shit." he says before they all rush after her.

Once they get to the alley entrance they see her standing in front of Steve, Carol, Tommy, and Nicole. They get closer and hear Carol say to Nancy, "I wouldn't lie if I were you. You don't want to be known as the lying slut now, do you?"

"Speak of the Devil." Tommy says as he looks at Johnathan with a smirk.

"What the hell is going on here?" Windy tries to question, seeing the spray painted wall behind the group reading 'Byers is a perv'.

Nancy looks back at them confused before looking back at Steve and realizing why he was so pissed, "You came by last night?"

"Ding! Ding! Ding! Does she get a prize?" Carol mocks as Tommy wraps his arm over her shoulder.

"Look, I don't know what you think you saw, but it wasn't like that." Nancy tries to explain.

"What, you just let him into your room to... study?" Steve questions, clearly annoyed.

"Or for another pervy photo session?" Tommy comments, laughing.

Nancy sighs, trying to keep calm. "We were just-

"You were just what?" Steve cuts her off, "Finish the sentence." Steve says before taking a step closer to her, clearly more pissed than before. "Finish. The sentence." But Nancy doesn't reply, "Go to hell, Nancy."

"Come on, Nancy, let's just leave." Jonathan says to the girl, reaching for her to join the other girls who were glaring daggers at the others. Sure, they weren't friends with the Wheeler girl, but that doesn't give these assholes the right to bully her like this.

Steve scoffs, "You know what, Byers? I'm actually kind of impressed. I always took you for a queer, but I guess you're just a little screw-up like your father. You cheat on your girlfriend and get with Nancy." Steve pokes the bear, but Jonathan just ushers for the girl to walk, ignoring the other boy. "Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah, that house is full of screw-ups. You know, I guess I shouldn't really be surprised. A bunch of screw-ups in your family." Steve kept taunting him, pushing him as they tried to leave, Steve then says something about his mom causing the Byers boy to stop.

"Jonathan, it's not worth it." Windy reminds him.

"Johnathan, leave it." Nancy helps, seeing him not walking.

"I'm not even surprised what happened to your brother. He's probably the reason that girl in our class is missing. What was her name, Bella? Yeah, yeah, he probably took her out." Steve continues to poke at the Byers boy.

"Steve, shut up!" Nancy snaps at him.

"I'm sorry I have to be the one to tell you, but the Byers, their family, it's a disgrace to the entire-" Steve is cut short by Johnathan turning around and punching him in the face.

Steve groans and he leans on the wall from the impact. Steve turns to look at him before quickly going and tackling him on the hood of a car. "Steve!" Nancy shouts at him as the Harrington boy throws him to the ground. "Stop! Steve! Knock it off, you guys!"

"Get off of him, seriously." Carol says, not liking the fighting.

"Stop it guys!" Lizzie shouts.

"Kick his ass, man!" Tommy shouts.

Jonathan was able to get Steve off of him before getting up and punching the other teen in the face again. Tommy tries to get in to hit the Byers boy but Steve shoves him out of the way. Jonathan swings again but Steve ducks out of the way before landing his own punch. Jonathan was quick to hit back.

"Jonathan, stop. This isn't worth it." Windy says, getting a bit anxious with all the punches that were landing.

"Stop! You're going to hurt him!" Nancy says as Steve looks a bit dazed before Jonathan lands another punch sending Harrington to the ground. He continues to throw punches as they moved to the ground, Steve being too out of it to fight back.

Sirens fill the air as a cop car turns into the alley. "Shit." Lizzie says before grabbing Windy's arm as Jonathan continues to land punch after punch on Steve's face.

"Cops! Come on!" Tommy shouts causing Carol and Nicole to run.

"Let's go." Lizzie says, dragging Windy to run.

"But-" Windy goes to argue.

"No buts, let's go." Lizzie says before they run out of the alley, and away from the cops.

"Why did we run?" Windy questions once they were far enough away.

"Did you wanna be questioned by the cops about your boyfriend beating up another dude who was hanging out with not his girlfriend at night, in her room?" Lizzie clarifies, causing the other teen to sigh.

"I guess not." she replies, crossing her arms.

"Good, now we can talk about you needing to have a heart to heart with Johnny boy cause oh, my god. What the hell was he thinking? Spending the night with Wheeler? Really?" Lizzie brings up.

"I'd rather not think about that right now, thanks." she replies a bit annoyed at this news.

Lizzie looks at her a bit sadly, "Win-" but she was cut short.

"I'll deal with him later, let's just drop it."

"...Okay."