Chapter 1 || 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚆𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚜

SOTP : Don't You Dare Forget The Sun - Get Scared

intro : Running, was all you remember doing. What were you running from? You couldn't recall, why?, still couldn't figure it out. You suddenly wake up in a dark, putrid smelling room. How did you get here?, whats going to happen to you?, what has Already happened to you?

A/N : AUTHOR NOTE

Y/POV : YOUR POINT OF VIEW
S/POV : SECOND POINT OF VIEW
T/POV : THIRD POINT OF VIEW

Y/N : YOUR NAME

————————————————————————

Y/POV

i wake up, immediately looking around, knowing i wasn't where i was supposed to be. "huh..?" I mumble to myself "where am i..?"

—————————————————————————

T/POV

You are in a small, dimly lit room with only a single light bulb hanging from the ceiling, casting long shadows across the dirty concrete floor. The air is stale and musty, and there's a faint smell of urine and sweat. You are lying on a hard, metal bed frame with a thin mattress that's barely keeping you off the cold surface beneath it. You are wearing a pair of pajama bottoms, but no shirt or shoes. Your hands are bound behind your back with duct tape.

"What the.." you look down at your chest, you only had a bra on. You start to panic. What happened to me?, Who did this to me?, you start to question yourself more and more knowing that you couldn't get an answer.

As you continue to struggle with the reality of your situation, you hear foot steps approach the door, of the room you're in, then said, door opens. Your heart races as you try to remember anything that might have led to this point. Suddenly, the door swings open, and a tall, muscular man enters the room.

"Woah!, what the fuck!, where did you shirt go!?"

You scoff  "How the fuck am I supposed to know!?"  You ask, questioningly, as you slowly try to sit up, but struggled due to your arms being tied together. Panic still settled in your stomach as you look at the man. Suddenly, you feel a sharp pain in your left side. Squeezing your eyes shut, as you hold your side, while groaning in pain, slowly laying back down.

The man looks at you, "woah woah!, go slow!, i just patched those up for you!"  he says, slightly jogging over to you, helping you lay down

"Where.. am i?" You ask the man. He had a black mask on, that covered his whole face, as red circles were drawn on as eyes, and a red frown, was drawn on under them. He was wearing a yellow mustard like hoodie, with dark blue jeans

He looks at you, his eyes narrowing. "The names hoodie, You're in the slender mansion. I'm the one that got you here. Now, you need to focus on getting better. I'll take care of everything else."

You were still struggling to process all of the events that brought you here. "The slender mansion?" You questioned. "What do you mean you got me here? Do you mean you KIDNAPPED ME?" You demanded an answer, but all you got in return was a chuckle from hoodie.

The last thing he said clicked in your mind like a lego peice that was built incorrectly. "Everything... else?" You mumble, confused.

He looks at you.

"You dont remember anything do you?" He questions. As you slowly shake your head from side to side.

He sighs. "I was walking in the woods, trying to get alone time, and just enjoy the nature, when i heard screams, footsteps, then a loud thud. When i turned around, you were there, on the ground, with a huge gash in the side of your stomach. You looked lost, and scared, but really familiar. So, i decided to pick you up, bring you here and patch up whatever happened to the side of your stomach."

"What..?"  You slowly shut your eyes, feeling drowsy, as something sharp hits your arm  "you need rest, so just shut your eyes and go to sleep, ill tell you more when you wake up..." his voice fades, as you fall into a dark, quiet sleep

————————————————————————

Y/POV

The next day, I wake up, looking around. I was still in the same, room. there was no windows, so the room was pitch black. "hello?" I calmly , and softly yell out, but no one called back. "is anyone there?"  I whisper, as i slowly get up from the cold bed, careful not to damage my wounds. I slowly walk towards the door, as i get used to the dark, reaching for the handle and turning it.

But, The door is locked shut. I try to wiggle the handle a bit, but to no avail, nothing works. I sigh, as i sit back down, wondering where the man could be. A little while as i sit in the unknown dark void. A tall faceless man walks in.

————————————————————————

SOTP = Song Of The Page : Every page will have a song, the song wont resemble the page, its just a random song from my liked playlist.