Chapter 4 || 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝

SOTP : Better Off Dead - Sleeping With Sirens

R/W : As you drift off to sleep, you dream about the upcoming meeting with Slender and the others. You feel a mix of excitement and anxiety, but you know that you're not alone. Hoodie's reassuring presence lingers in your mind, comforting you even in your dreams.

————————————————————————

Y/POV

The next morning, i woke up to the sound of slightly heavy rain, making me want to go back to sleep. But i knew, i had to wake up.

Tired and in a lazy mood, i drag myself out of the comfy sheets, and decide to make my bed. A few minutes after i finish, i sit down at my desk, and turn on the computer, making an account, and turning on youtube. Soon, i hear the sounds of footsteps, once they hit my room, voice calls out "hello, y/n are you awake?" they say. I hesitate, but then get up, and walk towards the door, opening it.

I open it to see it was hoodie. I smile gently "good morning!"

He smiles awkwardly. "...good morning" he says, he looks like hes been in a fight with a bear or something.

"Hey, you alright?" I question, as i look at him, letting him in my room.

"Yeah I'm alright, the mission slender made me do was very difficult, but i succeeded" he chuckles, giving a little thumbs up, before he sits down at my desk.

"Thats good.." i reply, smiling gently at him, while sitting on the edge of my bed.

"So...what do you mean by 'mission'?" I ask.

"I think thats a question you will learn later on" i nod. Not pushing the question any further.

"Okay.." I start to feel uncomfortable, the silence is making it awkward.

"Oh, umm, are you hungry?, slender asked me to wake you up for breakfast" he asks, breaking the silence.

"Oh, umm yeah" i nod.

"Well..follow me to the Dining Room, its just down the hall" he says, and i follow him down the hallway to the Dining Room.

————————————————————————

T/POV

"Ah, y/n, your awake!" Slender "
'smiles'. He was sitting at the end of the very long table, while at the other end, was empty ; as no one sat there. You smile, "good morning sir" you say, with you hands behind your back.

Slender clears his throat. "Please, Go ahead and sit down in chair in front of you. The butler will be out shortly with the food." i nod, and sit down in the empty chair at the end of the table.

As i sit down, more and more people walk into the dining room, and sit down.

As everyone settles down. Slender stands up. "Everyone settle down" he clears his throat, then continues. "As you can tell, we have a new addition to this household." Everyone, turns their head towards you. Some of them gave you warm smiles, looks of joy and grins, and little waves. While others gave you frowns, glares, and scoffs. There was mixed emotions everywhere.

As slender holds up a hand out to you. Not to reach or hold, But to show where you are. "I would like you children to treat her with respect, and y/n, the seat your sitting at, is your designated seat, thats where you'll be sitting at during breakfast, lunch, and dinner."

You nod "yes sir"

Slender soon sits down. As the chatter starts to build up. Soon after, the tall butler walks in, like slender, he had tentacles, so he was holding a few plates, in each tentacle.

He hands everyone different things. You look at all the different food, when your eyes suddenly guide themselves to a man with a blue mask, that had black ooze coming out of it. In front of him was a pair of bloody kidneys.

You stare as he grabs one, and starts to chow down on it. Suddenly you force your eyes to your own plate, looking to see what you got.

It was your favorite breakfast.

You smile, and look up at the butler, but he was gone, So you turn to slender, But he also disappeared, which was weird, because you didn't see him leave. You shrug, and began to start slowly eating. You were starving, but you didn't want to make a scene, be a burden or even seem impolite.

————————————————————————

After breakfast, the butler comes and takes all the dishes to the kitchen to clean.

You finish your food, and notice the butler cleaning up. You decide to help out, and  start walking towards the kitchen. As you walk, you notice everyone staring at you. You smile, and wave, trying to be friendly. You reach the kitchen, and see the butler washing the dishes. You put your plate on the sink, and look up at the butler, and smile. "Need any help sir?" You ask.

The butler looks down at you and 'smiles'
"That would be delightful"

You nod and help him dry off the dishes.

"Y'know, no one has asked to help clean, usually they all just whine while getting made to do it, or wait until someone else does it for them. But never offering to help"

He hands me the last dish, and turns to me.
"So thank you for that"

I nod for the fifteen millionth time, and smile up at him.

"Always happy to help sir!"

He chuckles. "Slender's gonna catch a liking towards you, just you watch" he chuckles, then walks away.

————————————————————————

:)