Chapter 2 || 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚜

SOTP : Yellow Red October - Yung Scuff , Johnnie Guilbert , Jake Webber.

intro :  Running, was all you remember doing. What were you running from? You couldn't recall, why?, still couldn't figure it out. You suddenly wake up in a dark, putrid smelling room. How did you get here?, whats going to happen to you?, what has Already happened to you?

————————————————————————

Y/POV

The man walks in, carrying a tray with food and drinks "Hello there, I'm here to help you. My name is Trender Man. Can I get you something to drink? Some water perhaps?"

i look at the man, he was wearing a butler like suit, but one that looked like it was made it the Victorian-era's. He had a crease in his blank face, that signaled he must've had a smile on his face, that i could tell wasn't forced, he genuinely seemed to enjoy his job. 'Maybe was getting paid a fair amount.' i mentally shrug, as i smile at him, and nod my head. "I would like some water please". The man nods back, as he pours some water into a cup, and hands it to me. The water seemed fresh, and cold, so i took a swig of it, and not to my surprise, it was. "umm," I think for a second, then continue, "Where.. where is that.. man?"

"The man is not here right now, but he will be back soon. I am here to take care of you until then. Is there anything else you need?"

I smile gently at him. "No, im good now, thank you though Sir"

He smiles back at me, nodding his head in acknowledgment of my thanks. "Your welcome, miss. I'll be back later to check up on you. Just call out if you need anything." He turns away and leaves, shutting the door quietly behind him, leaving the light on, with me, and my thoughts.

I nod gently "yes sir!"

The room falls into silence, alone in the slightly dark room, I couldn't help but feel a sense of unease. The room was small and cramped, with only a single bed and a small desk. The walls were bare, save for a few pictures, well, drawings of a tall black creature, a zero with a x in the middle, crossing it out. And so many more. I take a moment to think about the situation, trying to remember how I got here, but I can't recall anything before waking up in this room. Frustrated with the lack of memories, I lean back against the bed, staring up at the ceiling.

As i continue staring at the drawings, i hear the door open. Thinking that its just Trender, dropping something off, I continue staring at the drawings

But it wasn't Trender man... It was was a tall man, with a cut smile, and burned off eyelids, and he was holding a large knife. His face was twisted into a scowl, and he seemed to be stalking towards me. But i couldn't move. My heart was pounding in my chest as he got closer and closer. Then, he lunged at me, the knife aimed straight for my chest.

Suddenly a tall man appears in front of me "Dont hurt her, shes with us" The tall man says. "Us, huh" The smiled man asks, looking at me, with a raised eyebrow

I jump off the bed, backing away, looking at the tall man in front of me, i was terrified, but relieved that he's here. He's dressed in a black tuxedo, with a black tie. He looked like Trender Man. Just a little taller, and dressed differently. And he seems to be holding a few papers of some sort. I can't quite make it out, but it looked like a file.

Species || Creepypasta x Reader ||On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara