Eighteen

third pov :: baek eunju & park sunghoon

"I saw you talking with Heeseung." Sunghoon spoke, looking up at the girl from the pool.

A smile formed on Eunju's lips as the fond memory replayed in her head and a slight blush formed on her round cheeks as she nodded her head.

"Yeah, I found out he prefers Coke over Pepsi..." She grimaced, shaking her head.

"Hey, at least you know he tells the truth." Sunghoon shrugged, standing up in front of Eunju in the pool, who was still sitting on the pools edge, and he ran a hand through his wet hair.

"The truth?" She scoffed, her eyes widening an inch. "You think Coke is better than Pepsi?"

The boy hummed as he nodded his head and Eunju couldn't help but have her jaw drop in shock.

"Are you insane? Coke is so bland and it always tastes flat. Pepsi is far better than..." Eunju explained, disbelief tracing her tone as Sunghoon watched her with a small smirk tugging at the corner of his lips.

Though, the girl trailed off track as her eyes moved away from Sunghoon and landed on Min Heejin, who was sending Eunju numerous dirty looks whilst talking to her friends.

The sight immediately caused Eunju to feel self conscious of herself and so her smile fell from her lips and she gloomily looked back at the boy that was now submerged in the water.

"Your fangirl is watching." The girl informed with a sigh, causing Sunghoon's brows to furrow and look back in the direction Eunju was once looking in.

Once he had seen his ex girlfriend, an instant eye roll came apparent and he turned back with a smirk.

"What?" Eunju questioned.

"Do you want to get in?" He wondered, reaching his hand out of the water and up to the girl for her to take.

"Not really." She shook her head, ignoring the hand that was outstretched in front of her.

"It's warm. Come on." He smiled, moving forward and gently holding on her hand while his other was placed comfortably on her hip.

The action caused a blush to appear on Eunju's cheeks as her breath hitched at the contact of his hand on her hip. She couldn't understand why the boy seemed to be having this effect on her. Was it because nobody had ever touched her there before? Was it because Min Heejin was watching them? Or was it just because it was Park Sunghoon's touch she was feeling?