Extra: Chanmin

It was late at night, and Seungmin and Chris were out at a store. "Wait here. I'll be quick." Chris says, kissing the top of Seungmin's head and walking inside. The younger waits, his hands clasped together behind his back, humming quietly to himself.

     "Kim Seungmin?" He hears. The voice. He hadn't heard that voice in a long time, and he sure as hell didn't want to hear it now. "It's you. Isn't it?" A boy chuckles. Tears well up in Seungmin's eyes, but he wipes them quickly. "Remember me? I'm your boyfriend. Doyun." He laughs, imitating Seungmin's cries when he was cutting the boy's stomach.

     "You are not my boyfriend." Seungmin's voice was weak, and it shook as he spoke. Then he felt a small drop of water on his face, and the short moment where he looked up at the sky to see that it was raining, he felt a hand clap over his mouth, and another drag him into a dark alley. 

     His eyes were wide as Doyun rips off Seungmin's shirt and gropes his abdomen. The brunette squirms, trying to get free of his grasp. He elbowed the boy in the stomach, kicked his legs, yelled, but nothing seemed to be working. As he felt Doyun tugging at the waistband of his pants he continued to scream. Then he heard a loud siren, and a woman in a police uniform runs up to them, screaming at the boy.

     Her eyes were big as she pulls Seungmin away from the other and punches Doyun until he falls to the ground. "SEUNGMIN?!" He hears Chris' voice, and then he sees the boy standing in front of him with an umbrella. The elder quickly runs over and shields the boy with the umbrella as Seungmin pulls his pants up with tears streaming down his cheeks. 

     The younger hides his face in Chris' chest as the woman stand up with handcuffs around Doyun. "Are you alright?" She asks, she gently touches Seungmin's shoulder but the boy flinches. She sighs, looking up at Chris. "Take care of him." She whispers, and Chris nods.

     Chris looks around for the boy's shirt, but he sees it on the ground, soaked in the rain. "Hold this." He says, handing Seungmin the umbrella, he hated seeing the boy shiver. Chirs slips off his sweatshirt, leaving him in a short-sleeved shirt. As soon as he takes it off, he's hit with how cold it is, but he was only worried about Seungmin.

     Taking back the umbrella, Chris realized they had walked too far away from the house, and he didn't want Seungmin to be in the rain any longer. He looks over to see a bright sign, a hotel. Chris grabs the boy's hand, and they walk as quickly as possible to the place. Once they get inside, Chris tells Seungmin to sit on the couch in the lobby while he gets them a room. 

     After a while, Chris calls the boy over, and Chris unlocks their room with a card. They immediately felt warm as they walked in. The room was dimly lit by two small lamps on either side of the bed. Seungmin walked into the bathroom to dry his hair as Chris puts the umbrella in the closet. 

     The two laid down in silence, and Chris was really worried about the boy after what happened in the alley. "Are you hungry?" 

     "No."

     "Are you tired?"

     "No." Chris sighs, not sure how to really talk about it. Then, Seungmin gets up and straddles Chris' waist.

     "Seungmin?" 

     "Help me forget." He whispers, looking down at Chris' chest. The raven wanted to help but he didn't know what to do.

     "How?" Seungmin breathes steadily, softly kissing the palm of the boy's hand.

     "With your body."