INH- PROLOGUE: THE MONSTERS STAND

???: Tell me, you sniveling, pathetic excuse for the fruits of my labor...

Blood...

That's all I can taste...

So much blood...

???: When you went to U.A, did you genuinely think that you, my pet project, both my greatest failure...

Standing up from the ground, looking around me...

I see nothing but destruction...

The number one hero...

Broken and watching in despair...

Countless pros all watching with baited breath...

???: And my final master piece, that you could ever, hope, to be a hero?

Looking past the heroes, I saw a woman buried in rubble. She watched me with desperation in her eyes to be saved and fear of dying...

???: or maybe, you went to them because you knew that I would attack them. And so you waited...

Turning away from the women, the pros, and the number one, who all stood behind me. All helpless against the demon before us all...

???: all in the hopes to one day kill me, is that it?

The demon began laughing hysterically, as if hearing the best joke he's ever know.

???: so be it then, like the chosen hero against the tyrant demon, come forth to your execution!

I look up to the foul monster before me, a hideous demon masquerading as a disfigured human. Though his true self is far more vile and repugnant than any wound upon his foul form.

I took a deep breath and used my quirk for what may be the last time...

And I took my true form, the form he created me to take upon and bring ruin upon the with world.

My bones cracked and shattered...

My muscles tore and elongated...

My skin receded under my muscle fibers...

Spears of bone tore from in-between my muscles, forming spikes along my back, calves, and forearms...

Anywhere muscle was exposed, was soon cover bone plates similar to keratin armor of bugs...

The bone structure of my legs changed from the typical human form to digitigrade, thick and bulky muscles lining the steel like bones of my body...

My torso was covered in rigid bone plates of armor, and underneath the plates were countless scales...

My head was also covered in bone plates, taking a shape similar to old knights of the Renaissance. With a large single draconian horn that extended from the top of the nose to the bottom of the jaw, jutting forward by a foot...

My form now was only vaguely human, no longer even holding five fingers on my hands. Instead, two blade like claws and an opposable thumb were on each hand. My feet were replaced by cloven hooves...

I looked a demon...

I looked like the monster he created me to be...

I had no idea what to say...

Im not like bakugou, who would proclaim his victory with absolute confidence...

I'm not deku, who would do his best to reassure others and hold fast to his ideals...

I'm not like all might, who can bring a smile to everyone with his mere presence...

No...

I'm the monster that he created...

But I'm so much more than that...

She told me such that I am more than what I was created for...

This is my life...

Y/n: Is it blood? Is it original sin that makes me plead?

My voice came out as dozens of overlapped voices of men, women, and children. All speaking in near perfect unity.

Y/n: Is something wrong with me? I can feel it in the air I breathe...

I crouched down slightly, preparing to use every ounce of power I hold, every cell in my body, to put this thing down. To end this abomination masquerading as a mortal man.

Y/n: Is it God, is it the devil inside who pulls the strings?

I looked at the monster that created me, and only ever brought me suffering, my eyes changing from a soft brown to a fierce red surrounded in a sea of black, before they too were covered in bone.

Y/n: Look into my eyes, that proves it...

I launched myself at the tyrant demon lord, prepared to witness my final moments in a clash with this foul creature.

Y/n: IM NOT HUMAN!!!