Sleep For Eternity

Plot:

Gerard had been Bert's boyfriend for a little over a year. But when Gerard falls into a coma, he meets someone with the name of Frank in his dreams. The two become close, and eventually develop feelings for one another, causing Gerard to decide to leave Bert. When Gerard finally awakens from the coma, he questions where Frank is, leaving Bert to wonder who Frank could possibly be. Gerard begins to have a mini breakdown, considering he had known no one but Frank throughout his coma, and Bert's efforts to comfort him fail. Bert finally asks who Frank is, and Gerard explains, which causes Bert to dump Gerard, and leave him at the hospital. Meanwhile, Frank is actually a real person, and he has also just awaken from his coma, wondering where Gerard, the man he met during his coma, is. Finally, the two meet in real life at Gerard's brother's wedding to Frank's good friend, Ray, and they can sense a special connection between them.

Note:

I came up with this idea almost a year ago, but after coming up with a shit ton of new ideas in the past few months, I decided to clean out my list of ideas (yes I have a list... I have to keep track somehow...), and I ended up cutting this one. And, a side note: I added the song Comatose by Skillet above, because I felt like it fit this plot. I didn't come up with the plot from this song, the plot purely came from my imagination, but I decided to include this song with this plot because I think it fits.