Different

Plot:

Kaylee and Ashton had been best friends as long as Kaylee could remember. After Ashton had to move back to his home country after 5th grade, Kaylee was left with hardly any friends, and wanted nothing more than to have her best friend by her side again. Kaylee was now entering college. As she walked on campus, she thought she noticed a familiar face. It was Ashton. Kaylee approaches Ashton, and begins to talk to him, in hopes that they'll recreate the close friendship they once had. But, Kaylee can't seem to get him to open up. Ashton was different somehow, and Kaylee was determined to figure it out.

Note:

So, I got this idea back when I was first getting into 5SOS, and I was, like, really obsessed with them, but I'm not as much anymore... I mean, I still like them, just not as much as a bunch of other bands. Another reason (the main reason actually) I'm offering this idea is because it's a fanfiction that's straight. It's boy x girl. More specifically, it's pre-existing boy x original girl. I haven't read a straight fanfic in the longest time, so writing one probably won't do that well for me. I find it easier to write straight stories with all original characters, rather than with a pre-existing character x an original character so...