Build God, Then We'll Talk

(A/N: Gerard will already have college degrees in this plot, and Frank will be older than him in this plot)

 Plot:

Gerard needs money desperately. After contemplating what he should do to turn his life around, he decides that getting a job at his local law firm would get him the most money. He meets with the most well known lawer at the firm, Frank, to try getting a job. Frank is intrigued by this young man, and asks him out to dinner later that night. Gerard seems a bit hesitant at first, but decides to go along with it, knowing how badly he needs money, and fearing that if he declines, he may not get a job. After the dinner, Frank convinces Gerard to stay the night with him in a cheap motel a few blocks away. Again, Gerard is hesitant to go along, but goes anyway after realizing his situation. At this motel, one thing leads to another, and the two end up having sex. The two part ways in the morning, after Frank tells Gerard he'll be getting a job. About two days after this encounter, Gerard wakes up nauseous, and vomits in the bathroom. His stomach continues bugging him for the next couple days, and he decides to contact his parents. His mother is shocked, because she knows exactly what's wrong with Gerard. He was born with the ability to get pregnant, and that's exactly what happened.

Note:

Yeah... The reason I decided not to write this one is that I can't bring myself to write and MPreg fic... I-I just can't. If you're cool with MPreg, go ahead and write this, or, if you'd rather not write about Gerard getting pregnant, you could always change up the characters (as said in my introduction). This may end up being best written as a short story, but if you can make this plot last to around 20 or 30 chapters, be my guest.