proposal

**TIME SKIP TWO YEARS**

Lily and Lumen had been together for two years, and their relationship had only grown stronger with time. They had faced many challenges along the way, but they had always leaned on each other for support and encouragement. Lumen had supported Lily through the lows of her eating disorder and helped her to find the strength to recover. Lily had supported Lumen through her own struggles with body dysmorphia and had been there for her through every step of her journey towards self-acceptance.

On this particular day, Lumen had taken Lily to her favorite restaurant to celebrate their anniversary. The dinner was going perfectly, and Lumen couldn't wait any longer to pop the question. She reached into her backpack and pulled out a small black box, containing a gorgeous diamond ring.

As the other diners looked on in awe, Lumen got down on one knee and asked Lily the question that had been on her mind for so long. "Lily, will you marry me?" she said, holding the ring out to her. 

Lily was taken aback by the question at first, but as she looked into Lumen's eyes, she knew that this was where she wanted to be. "Yes, a million times yes," she said, tears of joy streaming down her face. She took the ring from Lumen and slipped it on her finger, feeling a sense of happiness and contentment that she had never experienced before.

The other diners applauded and cheered, happy to witness this moment of love and commitment. And when the celebration was over, Lily and Lumen left the restaurant hand in hand, ready to start the rest of their lives together.