One

Carl's back got slammed against the cold wall behind him while he shamelessly kissed the blonde haired guy, Jack, with whom he had an argument with just a moment before they decided to make out. Jack grabbed Carl's thigh thightly around his hand and pushed him up against the wall, so the kiss grew into something less awkward, now that they were around the same height. Carl wrapped his leg around Jack's waist to deepen the kiss, not sure why exactly he was doing this and why this felt so fucking right. He just knew that he was for sure enjoying the big hand, which was almost covering his whole cheek, and the warm embrace from the taller boy.

His lips felt rough, teeths were touching and everything went by faster and rougher than he was used to. Girls lips were soft and more slippery and normally he was the one who dominated the other but it felt refreshing to be lead by someone else for once.

A soft moan slipped out of his lips and Jack took the chance to put his tongue inside the other's mouth which made Carl shiver in lust. They continued to kiss aggressively, totally forgetting in which kind of situation they were in a few minutes ago while they couldn't care less that this wasn't supposed to happen.

Jack grabbed gently onto the soft dark hair, deepening the kiss even more before letting go to catch his breath.

And now they stood there - the coldness of the room suddenly hitting them both and their forehead resting on the one infront of them.

They breathed against each other's lips for a few seconds, both out of breath.

The room went quiet, their breathing was the only thing to be heard and slowly Carl realised what he was actually doing. Not only was he kissing a guy, something he has never done before, but he also got aroused by it. His dick is hard and he was sure if Jack would have touched it just slightly he would definitely cream his pants.

Carl could not believe it - the fact that Jack's a dude isn't really that big of a deal though. He is in no way homophobic but he didn't expect to like the sensation of making out with a guy that much. Carl's sure that he likes girls, always did, and that this, whatever it is, didn't change anything. Does it?

Regardless of anything, making out with Jack wasn't on his schedule. It happened out of the blue.

A few minutes ago the pair were in class before they got kicked out because of an argument they had and now, instead of sorting everything out or at least yelling at each other like they did in the classroom, they were making out in a cold small storage room somewhere at school.

He opened his eyes in shock and pushed Jack away from him, who seemed to be confused by the whole situation as well. Carl looked Jack up and down, checking him out. Short dirty blonde hair, light freckles surroundering his whole face even in winter and the intense deer brown eyes weren't the only handsome traits the other had. He started to look down to his hands and the huge hard-on between his legs. Not that he would ever admit it to himself or to anyone else, ever.

Instead he muttered, "I cannot do this." through his teeth quietly and left, leaving a confused Jack all alone inside a cold room. Carl tried to hide his smirk, kinda happy that he made a guy hard. He was confused what to think, what to make out of it, but he knew that he had it in him to make, whoever it is, hot for him. That was a good knowledge to have about himself.

"Fuck." Jack whispered before going through his light hair. Then he followed Carl who was on his way to the classroom.

"Wait." Jack said and grabbed the shoulder of the shorter boy and held him back against the wall. "You can't go back inside looking like this."