(Yu-Gi-Oh! OC) Petra Astoria

Petra Astoria is a monster duelist with purple-coloured eyes and yellow-coloured hair and she plays a Rock-type deck. Petra Astoria is an Xyz user from Synchro. She grew up in Canada. Since she was 3, you were like a ninja, and she was very skilled. She preferred night over day and mind over matter. She always took risks at any cost. Her weapon was always herself and her swords. Her life was always peaceful, unless she had to fight. She always stood triumphant, leaving her opponent dead at her feet. She was a princess, and everyone feared her: but not Yugi. She never liked him, but she was secretly BFF's with Tristen and had a huge crush on Joey. Yugi always came to try and defeat her in a duel, and they never finished her duels because of an emergency that she had to take care of. One day, she was talking to Pegasus(don't ask) about how to beat Yugi before she has to take care of something. He suggested that she just ignore the problem, and continue life untill she finally beat Yugi. She was always almost about to win when it happens, and she was so mad. She dueled Yugi again. He played his dark magician, but her monster would've beat him, except she had another emergency. She disappeared like always and handled the burglary. 

Full Name: Petra Astoria

Nationality: Canadian

Age: 14

Gender: Demiboy

Pronouns: he/them

Sexuality: Asexual

Birthdate: September 17, 2009 (5:50 AM)

Height: 160cm

Weight: 50kg

Handedness: Right

Blood type: O+

Ex: Mokuba Kaiba

Love Interest: Joey Wheeler

Best Friend: Mai Valentine

Childhood Companion: Celina

Friends with Benefits: Dartz

Friend: Yugi Muto

Acquaintance: Ryou Bakura

Frenemy: Yami Yugi

Enemy: Seto Kaiba

Worst Enemy: Duke Devlin

Rival: Yami Bakura