New Beginnings

Author's pov:

Adorned with a red attire ,gold, teary eyes, heavy heart she was looking at her father who was so happy looking at his daughter getting married into a well respected family. Did she agree to his marriage because of her father's happiness? Yes. He was the one who never stopped her from doing whatever she liked. Now it was her turn. While she was busy in her thoughts a pair of eyes was looking at her thinking how he ended up getting married to such a simple and sophisticated soul. He don't deserve her and he knows it. But no matter what happened in his past he would never let it affect his present and his future. He always fought for his family. No matter what the outside world think of the great ruthless Rudra he always put his family and their happiness first and she was his family. Maybe he don't deserve her but that doesn't mean he will not try to be better for her.

Kashi's pov:

The priest  was chanting wedding mantras but my mind was somewhere else. Something was eating me alive from inside. As I was lost in my thoughts the nuptial chain was tied around my neck and vermillion was filled in my partition by my future husband. And now it was time for me to leave my childhood home. I was crying immensely on my father's shoulder as my brother lifted me and put me backseat of black Mercedes. I  was looking at my family each one of them crying as they were giving the only daughter of their family away. Suddenly the car started moving and my family was out of my side. I looked at my husband only finding him already looking at me. "Take some rest the journey is long" these were his first words to me before I fell into deep slumber with the thoughts of new beginnings that were happening in my life.

3 hours later

I felt slight tapping on my left cheek. The first thing I saw was the face of my husband. "Let's go we have reached " with that he helped getting out of car holding my heavy skirt. My eyes widened at the scene in front of me. A good damn mansion was standing in all his white glory decorated with colourful lights. And there stand my new family on the door to welcome me. I was nervous after all the lessons that my mother gave me on how to behave in my in-laws house. After completing all the rituals I was standing in  a room with everything covered in black. "Bhabhi, c'mon let's prepare you for bhai" my sister in law Riddhi told me breaking my chains of thought and settling a new fear in me. After I was sitting in the middle of bed  all the ladies were gathered around me. "After looking at physique of Rudra,Kashi you won't be getting a single ounce of sleep today " 

"I'm already so scared of his anger"

"Exactly he look like a beast when he is angry try not to be on his bad side."

"You'll have to be always perfect after all he's a popular man among all the ladies."

"That's enough, don't irritate my daughter -in-law anymore and leave her alone." said my mother-in-law after throwing all of the ladies outside of the room. She's totally different from what my mother told me about how my Dadi used to behave with her.

"Kashi, don't worry beta nothing will happen. I f you'll have any problem just come to me and don't worry about waking up early tomorrow. Everyone is tired so they will wake up late. after giving me a sweet smile which I returned she left the room leaving me in my havoc of emotions when the door opened revealing the man of the day himself.  

Author's note:

Since English is not my first language I already apologise for my mistake.

What kind of demons do you think is haunting kashi? Why she is so hesitant?

What will Rudra do when he will came to know about it all?

Don't forget to let me know your thoughts in the comments.