The Unknown

IMPORTANT :

I would be very grateful to you guys if you will please comment and let me know your thoughts. It would fun writing If I would be able to connect with you guys. So plaese comment and vote.

Kashi's pov:

'Bhabhi, the milk' I quickly turn off the gas. I was lost in my own thoughts when Nidhi's voice interrupted. 

'Here, let me help you setting the breakfast' 

I gave her a small smile and hold the chapatis in one and sbji in other hand and went out of the kitchen with Nidhi behind me. Everyone was sitting at the table except that one person. I quietly sat on my place and start eating when my mother-in-law asked me 'Kashi ,where is Rudra?'

'Mummy, actually he had a important meeting early in the morning .So ,he left.'   

She nodded in my direction and everyone gave me a sympathetic smile. They knew what was going on in our lives but nobody said anything and I'm thankful for that.

'Bhabhi, I was thinking why don't we all go outside today. There is a fair going on in the area and today's the last day. Armaan -my brother in law(Chachi's son )- suggested.

'Yes we'll go and I've heard there are various type of jhumkas and jewellery brought there. I am so excited.' Nidhi said.

Now, that caught my attention. Suddenly, I was more excited than Nidhi to go there.

You can't blame a woman for loving jhumkas more than anything. 😁

Me and your maa won't be able to join papa said and everyone started making faces but he shush them by saying that he want to spend time with his wife. Same way Chacha and Chachi declined our offer and we all giggled at them.

After breakfast me and the younger clan went to get ready. When Vihaan (Armaan's twin) come into the room to tell me that Rudra told him that he'll be joining us for dinner with buaji(Aunt, Father's sister) and her daughter, son and her friend's daughter who just landed in Udaipur. Listening to that one name I got remainder of my first night here.

Flashback 

I was sitting in the middle of the bed when Rudra came and sat opposite to me. Trust me the photos don't do justice to him. He was one hell of a man in our entire species.

'I won't be expecting anything from you and I expect the same from you.' with that he went to the closet to change. After processing his words, I gathered my heavy skirt and went to the bathroom to get fresh. When I came from bathroom I saw him sleeping on the couch. I sighed and went to the closet to change. While removing those hairpins a lone tear escaped from my eyes. Maybe this marriage was my father decision but I was still ready to accept him as my husband. No matter what, I do not deserve this. He was lying in a very uncomfortable position when I came from the closet. After admiring my husband for a very good minute I cover myself duvet and went to sleep.

Flashback ends 

Everything was still same except that he had start sleeping on the bed. It's been 2 months to our marriage and not more than a few words were exchanged between me and my husband. I still don't know the reason of his behaviour towards me but I am sure of that I'm the only woman who ever been this close to him even after being miles apart from him.

After glancing at my refection for the last time I went downwards where the younger clan was waiting for me. We sat in the car and immediately went to our destination without wasting any time. 

I immediately went towards the fast food corner. Then after shopping for good one and a half hour we finally went towards the jhumkas. I glanced at the different types of jhumkas and went to try them. I was trying the oxidized jhumkas when a felt a pair of eyes looking at me. I looked behind but there was no one. I literally brought 5 different types of jhumkas feeling the someone's eyes on me the whole time I again look around but there was no one again. I wanted to buy the pair of anklets but didn't have the enough money. Armaan offered to buy the anklets for me but I declined. It doesn't matter that my husband is a billionaire I still refuse to spend his money. Maybe it's because he never cared to do that himself. I felt that the THE UNKNOWN pair of eyes on me the whole time till I sat in the car and went home.

Author's note :

Who do you guys think the unknown pair of eyes belong to?

Is there any kind of danger lurking behind Kashi?

Why is buaji here?