Never mine

Rudra's pov:

I was going to pick up buaji from the airport when I saw her coming out of the car with my siblings. She was clad in a beautiful light blue shiffon saree.

'Beautiful'

That was the first thing that came into my mind. Her ethereal beauty can bewitched any species present on Earth. An enchantress. So graceful, sophisticated yet a crazy girl. She ate according to her heart's will, then shopped at random shops and finally stopped to buy earrings. My sole focus was on her when I saw a frown appearing on her face and she suddenly looked back. I hide myself from her view. It shouldn't be happening this way. I shouldn't be hiding from my wife. I should be there with her fulfilling her every wish but her one secret, her one wish is all it takes for me to never touch her, to never have the rights of a husband that I never knew I wanted until her. After she left I went to buy the pair the anklets that she was adoring with her dark brown eyes and didn't bought for unknown reasons. After tucking the anklets safely I left from that place. My mind was occupied with her thoughts during the entire ride. How things changed after our marriage? Why didn't she tell me before? I would have helped her even it had broke my heart. But how could I live with this pain that she is never mine to begin with and she's never going to be.

Author's pov:

Rudra reached the airport and touched his bua's feet and they all left in the car with his bua's friend's daughter (Sakshi) sitting in the front eating his head out while his thoughts were roaming around those dark brown eyes that had captivated him. 

After reaching the house, they all were settled in the living with Sakshi sitting beside Rudra and Kashi in front of them. Kashi was not receiving good vibes from Sakshi. The way she was touching Rudra's biceps and she became more furious when he let her. He was answering every single question  of her while he never bothered to initiate a conversation with her. Rudra felt her heated gaze on him and looked at her but got confused when she didn't even tried to hide her displeasure.

Kashi was not going to play dumb.(●'◡'●)

Soon everyone was settled for the dinner. Kashi was going to sit beside Rudra as usual when suddenly Sakshi sat in Kashi's place causing the younger clan twist their faces meanwhile Rudra was unbothered  and unaware of this drama when suddenly a voice took his attention.

"Sakshi, can you please sit somewhere else. That's my seat." Kashi's voice was heard by everyone.

"But I sat here first and also me and Rudra had a lot to catch upon." Sakshi said innocently while looking at Rudra.

Before Rudra could say anything Buaji's voice boomed in the hall.

"Sakshi, get up and sit somewhere else. Kashi is Rudra's wife and there is nothing wrong with her being willing to sit close to her husband. Afterall they are newlyweds."

Buaji's voice came thundering even if she was trying to tease them. No doubt everyone was scared of her. Sakshi without any further argument left the seat not before glaring at Sakshi while Kashi was smirking at her with her blushing cheeks. This time it was not unseen by Rudra and his mind was trying to figure out this unusual behaviour of his wife.

After dinner everyone was retired to their respective room and Rudra and Armaan to the study room cause of some work. Kashi entered her but the site in front of her made her blood boil with anger.

Author's note:-

Not everyone's buaji is same. Some of them are also good.

But what is the secret that Rudra thinks Kashi is hiding from him? 

Do let me know your thoughts in the comments.

Till then bye bye butterflies.