3

I woke up the next morning with a raging headache, quickly reminding me about the events of last night. I lightly groaned as I opened my eyes, the sun shining way too bright into my room for the amount of hungover I am. As my eyes adjusted to the light I felt a movement on the bed beside me.

I immediately froze, giving myself a moment before looking to see who was beside me. My thoughts raced as I tried to remember the events of last night but it was all a blur. I slowly rolled over and to my surprise, the person beside me was already on their side looking at me. I jumped at this, them obviously scaring me as I didn't expect someone to be looking back at me.

"shit!" I yelled as I then tried to slow my heartbeat to calm myself down when I realized who it was.

"oh my god, I'm sorry paisley" Matt said reaching out and putting his hand on my shoulder, trying to help calm me down.

"no, no, you're fine" I said finally back to breathing normal, but now I'm trying hard to remember what all happened with Mattthew last night.

"How ya feel?" He asked, keeping his hand on my shoulder.

"Sick" I said sighing, actually feeling awful. "I'm also having a hard time remembering last night"

I watched as his face lightly changed when I said that. He studied my face, starting at my eyes and ending his glance at my lips.

"All of it?" He asked, looking me back in my eyes before glancing at my cheek where a stray hair laid. He slowly moved his hand from my shoulder to my face, lightly moving the strand off my face as he awaited my response.

As soon as I felt his fingers on my skin I started to remember everything that happened between us.

"I'm starting to remember now" I said, my breath hitching as I looked in his eyes and got flashbacks to last night. "We.." I said, trailing off.

"Hooked up" he said as I nodded, gulping hearing it from him. "Remembering it all now?" He asked, giving me a small but still cocky smile.

I replayed it in my head like a movie:

*The night before*

"Matt, I'm too scared to sleep alone. Slumbie party?" I asked, giving him my best puppy dog eyes yet.

Jordan was passed out on the couch, and Sabrina and Hayden were currently splitting a bowl. I had just stood up from the couch to go to bed after the movie ended, but matt was still sitting down waiting to see if he would go with me or stay with them. He smiled and nodded, quickly getting off his spot on the couch.

"Night guys" Matt said to Sabrina and Hayden as she scoffed and hayden laughed.

"I love y'all night nighttt" I drunkenly sang as I made my way to my room, Matt right behind me.

We both got ready for bed and laid down before deciding to watch tik toks together. We stayed up for who knows how long just laughing at them until eventually we were inches apart.

"You inviting me in here is making it a little hard for me to avoid kissing you" he said looking down at my lips.

"Then maybe stop avoiding it" I said smugly while smiling at him and he just smiled.

"But we're drunk" he said and I nodded.

"Drunk people kiss all the time" I said.

"People they've been thinking about kissing for months?" He asked and I looked at him shocked until I smiled wide. He quickly realized what he said and began talking again. "I just mean, shouldn't our first kiss be at a better time? And when you don't have a date with Jordan in a few days" he said and I sighed, thinking for a second.