4

Today's the day of Jordan and I's date and the last two days have flown by. Sabrina has spent almost every waking (and sleeping) moment with Hayden since the night we all went out. They have been going on official 'dates', him taking her out for sushi last night and to the movies the night before. Even when they're not on their dates or around any of us, it's still obvious that they're not worried about anyone else. They are completely smitten, which is so unlike Sabrina it's scary.

Matthew and I have been talking our regular amount since the sleepover, and we also hung out yesterday. The day before we were on FaceTime and I told him I was craving chick-fil-a. So last night for dinner he surprised me and brought me chick-fil-a and a bottle of wine. We watched Scream while we ate, and it was a lot of fun. There were a few moments I noticed Matthew realize he was leaving his hand on my thigh a little too long or if he was staring at me too long. At one point he made a comment about it being difficult to be with me and not kiss me, but we both agreed nothing else can happen until after my date with Jordan.

I was now getting ready for my date when I heard the front door open.

"HELLO ITS ALMOST DATE TIME" Sabrina yelled, immediately coming into my room and into view of my bathroom, where I was doing my makeup.

"Well hello to you too" I said laughing at her excited look on her face. "Where's Hayden?" I asked, realizing she was alone.

"His place. I told him I was coming over to be here for date prep" She said as I nodded. "He'll be here while you're gone." she said smiling and I did the same, realizing I was right to think they were weird to be apart.

"ahhh that makes sense" I said. "You two can't go a day without each other can you" I laughed and she had a small smile on her face.

"I probably could. But if I don't need to then why do it" she said shrugging and I laughed.

"That's very fair" I said.

"So what's game plan tonight? Movie and dinner?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yep" I said putting on my lipgloss.

"I bet $20 you two can't keep your hands off each other and miss half the movie" she laughed and I did the same.

"No comment" I said and she let out an excited screech.

"You're gonna have sex with Jordan tonight, pay!" She said excitedly and I tried to roll my eyes at her but couldn't help but blush, knowing she's right.

"Whatever, you have sex with Hayden multiple times a day and we don't make that a big deal" I said trying to hide my giddiness about this whole thing.

"Okay okay and soon that's gonna be you and Jordan. Or is it Matthew? Or both" she said smirking and I laughed while finishing up getting ready.

"No comment, again" I smiled and she laughed.

"Your dream" she said giving me a look. Before I could say anything there was a knock on the door.

"OH SHIT he came to the door to get you!!" She said excitingly clapping as I rolled my eyes at her and grabbed my things, walking out of my room.

She followed me to the door where she fixed my hair and outfit before quickly taking a picture of me.

I glared at her and she looked like a kid who got caught. "For the mems! Now open the door" she said and I shushed her before opening the door.

Standing with one arm up leaning against the doorframe with the other hand holding a bouquet of roses was Jordan with a big smile on his face.

I immediately smiled and blushed at him. I immediately noticed how hot he looked leaning up against the doorframe, showing off his arms. He took his hand off the frame and held it out for me to put my hand in his.