~Shaula~

We finished pleasuring ourselves only for the castle to start collapsing. The girls ran with me, the fortress tremoring and shaking. Rubble fell from the ceiling as the floor tore open.

"You're sure you defeated all the knights?!" I shouted.

"Yes!" Responded Emilia.

In the distance, I could see a tiny red scorpion crawling across the shattered floor. It must have followed us here. I turned to Echidna as a wall to our left crumbled.

"How do I defeat Reinhard?!"

"Right- I forgot we needed to kill him. I'm not ready to see how flimsy this mortal body is... If you want to defeat him you'll have to overcome his diving blessings."

"Divine blessing...?" I questioned.

"Yes... Reinhard has over a dozen of them. They are the most powerful abilities a mortal can have... Reinhard has first-attack and second-attack immunity meaning any strike against him will automatically miss... He's been blessed by just about every God too, thus he's practically invincible. He's nearly immune to every magic type. Even if you do manage to wound him, his bleeding will power him and make him stronger. Not to mention he's also the sword saint. His blade is so powerful that it can't be unsheathed unless his opponent is worthy enough. It's not a stretch to assume that if Reinhard were to fight the sun, he'd win."

"The sun?!" I exasperated.

"To defeat Reinhard you'll need to weaken his will. Make his loved ones abandon him and the public hate him. Then he'll lose his purpose for being a knight."

The floor beneath us disintegrated into ash and rubble. We leaped over the trench that formed, the red-haired knight floating upward from the hole. He strut toward us while walking across the air.

"Su-San! Stay behind me!" Shouted Halibel.

The wolfman unsheathed his katana and stepped toward Reinhard.

"Everyone! Attack!" I yelled.

Emilia and Rem raised their hands, ice spires forming in the now frigid air and slicing down at the knight. Felt, Elsa, and Halibel zipped ahead at a lightning-fast speed with their blades cutting down into Reinhard. Ram and Crusch spun their hands around each other, edges of air galloping out and cutting into the red-haired adversary. Elsa and Anastasia stepped back to hide behind me, Frederica's skin sprouting fur as she turned into a beast and charged ahead. Each of the girls ambushed the knight in a volley of attacks, one by one. My eyes watered as sheets of brightly colored light flashed from each of the strikes. An explosion of a million red, orange, and yellow daggers rippled out from where Reinhard stood. The entire southwest of the castle shattered in a cavalry of explosions. Bits of ash flew into the sky and sifted down the ruins of the fortress. As the dust settled and the smoke cleared, Reinhard stood unscathed.

"Subaru Natsuki, this is your end. Justice has judged you."

He attempted to unsheathe his blade but it would not budge. He lifted his scabbard with the sword still inside and readied his stance. Halibel charged at him, their weapons connecting in a volley of attacks. The wolfman grunted while swinging his katana back and forth. Rem leaped at Reinhard's back with her morning star whipping around. The knight turned around and instantly sliced the spiked ball into a thousand shards. Halibel swung at him only for Reinhard's hand to catch the katana's blade and clench it. He bent the katana in half and tossed it aside. Crusch hurled a blast of wind at him but the knight continued walking forward, the attack bouncing off him like rubber.

"Stop!" I screamed.

I grabbed Felt by the hand and pulled her in front of me. Reinhard halted.

"Leave this place now! Or I'll hurt her!" I shouted.