Decision by Battle royale

Izuku and Sato were making breakfast for everyone, including his girlfriends. The result is a large feast.

 The result is a large feast

The class and heroes were appalled by his skill but Izuku's wives weren't surprised

The class and heroes were appalled by his skill but Izuku's wives weren't surprised. Once the students had taken a bite, they were in absolute heaven. Some of the boys even started to gorge themselves. Momo was eating a lot as well due to her quirk requiring lipids and nutrients to craft her objects. But that didn't mean she wasn't in euphoria. Isabelle was currently feeding Eri as the white haired girl loved the taste of her Papa's cooking and the feeling of one of her Mama's feeding her. The dog themed girl then smiled as she wanted spend just the day with this Angel. That's when a question popped in her head.

Isabelle: Oh yeah, Izuku who are you going to spend with on your break first?

Izuku: ...I... haven't thought about that yet... I didn't want to make an automatic answer without hurting you, thinking that I prefer one over the other.

Jolene: Well then if it hasn't been decided, it should obviously be me first.

Loona: Bitch who said you get to go first! If anyone's going, it's me!

Isabelle: Hey! You got to spend a lot of time with him the last time your dad and his coworkers had a long mission.

Guts: Like you one to talk miss I need his attention 24/7.

Mileena: *points sai at her neck* Oh~ and you believe you're better then the rest.

Guts: Try it sharp tooth.

Krata: ENOUGH!!.........it seems there's only one way to settle this dispute.

Izuku: Oh dear Jesus not this again.

Sero: W-What are they talking about?

Izuku: They wanna do an all out brawl on figuring out the order of who I get to spend time with. Whoever goes down first is the last while the last one standing is first.

Isabelle: I'm adding to the rules that Eri is included on these trips as well!

The women's eyes widened at Isabelle's declaration. Now they really need to win this.