And they called it puppy love- Chris Evans

Y/N is around the same age as Chris in this one. Hope you enjoy!

Y/N's POV

"You looking to adopt too?"

I look to my right where the voice was coming from. A tall man with blonde hair and the most gorgeous blue eyes was sitting in the chair next to me. He lowers himself onto the chair before looking back at me.

"Yes, I live alone so I thought it would be the perfect idea to get a little puppy to keep me from going insane. What about you?" I ask, putting my phone into my pocket.

"Likewise, I already have one but he gets really lonely sometimes when I'm not there so I thought it would be nice to get another one to keep him company" He says with a small laugh.

"How old is your dog at home?" I ask. "His names Dodger and he's 8"

"He's lucky to have someone like you. I can see the way you care for him" I tell him smiling.

There's a long pause before any of us talk again. That man is bloody gorgeous, he looks like something straight out of a factory, and I can tell he's ripped under that t-shirt.

"Miss Y/N?" A voice calls out.

I get off my chair and make my way to the lady. She discusses the facts and importance of having a dog. Then she tells me a little about my own dog. Apparently she's very shy but she's very happy once you get to know her. I couldn't help but feel like someone was staring at me though.

"Are you ready?" She asks.

"Yes"

I hear little paws running down the hall to the front desk where me and the lady Sarah were. The little baby rushes over to me and jumps up on my legs. I laugh and pick her up off the floor before she attacks my face in kisses. I feel her wet nose on mine and I chuckle.

I thank Sarah and turn to exit, but I wanted to stay until the man got his dog too. I turned away from the exit and walked over to my original seat with my little girl in my hands who had finally settled down.

"She's adorable. She's already picking things up from her mother" he says with a wink.

My heart grows warm, I want to marry this man. Get to know everything about him, have a family with him. Maybe I could give him my number, yea that would be a good place to start wouldn't it? Oh I can't I just met him!

"Y/N?"

I loved the way he said my name, it rolled off his tongue. I figured out he was from Boston with that accent and wondered if he lived here.

"Do you live here?" I blurt out.

He smiles warmly before replying. "Yes I moved here a few years ago, I needed to get away from Boston and re start my life. Bringing my dog with me of course"

I smile before he is waved over by Sarah and he gets up. He pats my knee playfully and I swear I melt right there. He discussed the same things with Sarah before his dog ran out too. Surprisingly my puppy, who I had now named Elsa, remained calm yet intrigued.

He walked back over to us puppy in hand and stood in front of me.

"Um this may sound weird but could I get your number?" He asks shyly.

"Of course" I say almost in a whisper.

I gave him my number and looked back at Elsa and his dog. Who were now smiling at each other warmly.

"What are you gonna name him?" I ask the man as we head to our cars.

"I think Jaffa Cakes is a good one"

I chuckle before placing Elsa in the passenger seat as he puts Jaffa in his car.

"It was great meeting you today" I tell him honestly.

He looks between my eyes and my lips and I quickly realize how close were standing to each other. It was dark out, 9pm by latest so nobody was here except us.

The next thing I know I find my body step closer to his and our lips connect. His hands cupped my face and I placed mine under his beard. It's a warm and loving kiss that heats up my entire body. I wish I could stay like this forever. We stay like this for a while before he pulls back and rests his forehead against mine. The dogs bark from their windows, almost cheering us on.

There's a moment of silence before we start laughing. I look into his eyes once more before pulling him back in for another soft kiss. I feel him smiling this time. It felt so magical. We pull back and I hug him goodbye.

"Wait! I forgot something" I tell him before he gets into his car.

"Miss me already?" He asks with a smirk. "I never got your name" I tell him as I lean against his car.

"It's Chris, Chris Evans and it's lovely to meet you" he says, shaking my hand.

"Likewise Chris Evans".