Awards night-S.S

⚠️ fluff⚠️

Tonight is the famous night of the Oscars, you know, the one where all the women get dolled up in makeup and dresses that they'll get either criticized or loved for on the internet later? Or the one where the men can just wear simple suits
and it's considered handsome. Well tonight's that night.

When I got the news I was nominated I instantly cried, my hard work had paid off. I had recently done a movie with the fabulous Sebastian Stan, about a married couples whose relationship slowly went downhill. I had never worked with him before, but as soon as I met him I knew he was different to other men I had worked with.

He was a lot more understanding, he respected my wishes and I to his. He made me laugh to the point where I was clutching my stomach and he also helped me that one time I had a fever on set. He was truly remarkable. Our characters were both nominated in separate categories. Tonight would be the first night I've seen him since filming.

I got put into my dress that morning, a beautiful pink dress that dragged on the floor. I felt like a princess, like Aurora. I was handed my pair of  heels and they started on my hair and makeup. I didn't want anything too drastic, and they respected that. My hair had been curled, my brown locks gently resting down my back. On my face, some light makeup, blush, some matte lipstick and pink eyeshadow. Along with some mascara, of course.

After I was finished getting ready, I got some photos taken. The black SUV rolled out and I stepped inside. My phone dinged as we drove the busy roads, I opened it and smiled.

Hey beautiful, can't wait to see you tonight. Any chance we'll be sitting together I'll gladly take.

Sebastian. God I had to stop my heart from beating so fast. He's just a friend. I chuckled as I responded.

I know me too, let's just hope 🙏

I click send, putting my phone back into my purse and sighing as the car rolled up to the carpet. I took a breath to calm my nerves as the door was opened. Smile smile smile. I was blinded by the flash of camera lights the minute I stepped out. I posed, I couldn't stop smiling. Every little girls dream come true.

I'm guided along the carpet by security as I smile and wave at people. I'm leaded to interviews, smiling and telling the story of the movie, how excited I am, who I'm excited to see. I could see my good friend, Chris Evans was being interviewed next to me. As my interview ended, I gave him a light poke in the side of his stomach causing him to squeal. I smile. He shakes his head and laughs. We exchange a brief hug before I let him  continue.

I'm guided to the main room. A lady walks up to me, confirming everything with me before looking down on her paper.

"It says here you'll be seated at table 32, would you like me to accompany you or will you manage?"

I smile and shake my head. "I've got it, thank you". She nods at him before I begin my journey. Maybe I should have asked her to help me. I glance at all the other tables, seeing some familiar faces and giving some hugs. But I couldn't see table 32.

Suddenly a voice behind me stopped me.

"Are you looking for me?"

I smile as I hear the voice, I turn around and grin. He smiles at me as he wraps his arms around me tightly. I relax into his hold and sigh in relief.

"It's so good to see you Bas"

"You too beautiful" he smiles as he pulls away, looking at my dress.

I admired his suit, it wasn't as simple as I had seen with other people's. He looked majestic. Stop thinking like that. The blue tie brought out his eyes and the black really suited him.