Episode 0 - Invasion

(Note: I didn't like how episode 1 turned out so I decided on rewriting it, so the story will explain the events better then the old one)

Unknown Location.....

At night on a remote island far away from mainland Japan, there lies a large facility which was surrounded by thick forests in which no one would even know the facility was even there. But then out of nowhere, parts of the facility suddenly burst into flames as some buildings and warehouses were engulfed in flames. 

Inside the base, multiple bodies of both scientists, workers and guards were found lifeless around the area. Some who were alive wrecked running from something or someone as they were scared for their life to only for a few of them getting shot at the back by a group of soldiers. But they aren't just any solder, they sport white uniforms while also wearing an fully equipped vest, some Armor and some tactical equipment around their body while also wearing masks which the goggles glowed red. 

This wasn't just some incident, this was an attack by an infamous group that has been around ever since the Showa Era, The Dai-Shin Shocker

This wasn't just some incident, this was an attack by an infamous group that has been around ever since the Showa Era, The Dai-Shin Shocker. In the facility, around 500 combatmen were walking around, killing any surviving scientists or even as to capture some important scientists while also pillaging to find any files, data and documents that are of use to them. One surviving scientist was seen running away from the combatmen but to only got himself into a dead end. 

"Oh no, oh no, oh no!" He says while shaking in fear.

But before he could find a way to escape, shadows appeared behind him as he looks back to see that he was surrounded by the combatmens as they stood there and raised their rifles, ready to shoot him.

"W-Wait! Please! Don't shoot me! I-I might have some use for you guys, r-right?"

They lower their rifles a bit as another person walked passed the soldiers, but it was any ordinary person. It was like a monster, it's head was shaped like a cobra while wearing a purple leather jacket as it's eyes was glowing red. 

"Hmm....... Such a way to sell your soul.... Such a coward way, I'll tell you that but you are of no use of us"........

He walks away as he turn towards one of the soldier as he nodded. He also nodded as they raised their rifles and proceeds to shoot him down until a pool of blood was flowing out of his corpse.

" Target neutralised, proceed to extermination" one of the combatman says as the rest nodded and continues to kill anyone that still breathes.

Meanwhile....

A scientist was running in the halls of one of the facilities as he manages to get passed some patrolling groups. While running he noticed another of his peers getting chased by the soldiers as they stood there and shot him down.

" Wait, wait, wait!-" 

He was cut off by him getting shot multiple times and fell down. While the other scientists hid in a nearby corridor as he furious that he couldn't save his life from being takem. So when the group walked away, he took the chance to run and eventually reached to his laboratory. With no time to waste, he took out a large container as he immediately began to take all the important data and equipment as he was almost finished taking everything, the door opened but to reveal to be a guard who was stationed in this facility, the man sighed in relief that it was the person he knew.