Is This as Bad as You Thought

How on Earth did I get my self into this. I was losing stamina as I ran down alleys. Twists and turns were at every corner. I thought to myself grimly. Why did I ever say yes. If I would have said no, none of this would have happened. No, it probably would have happened.

The sound of rushing footsteps could be heard slapping the cold pavement behind me and laughter bounced off the walls as if mocking me.

IT WAS TORTURE.

Rounding another turn and looking behind me, I slammed into a wall. Facing the brick wall, terror filled my every vein as I anxiously thought of a way out. My fingers gripped at the hard stone wall trying to climb up. The footsteps were right around the corner. Nails broke and ripped as I tried with no luck to get up.

"You're trapped sweetie. You must have figured it out already." I spun around to come face to face with a butcher knife. "Once you say you'll be with someone forever, it means you'll be with someone forever. Even if I have to kill you."
My body squished against the wall as the psychopathic woman played with the blade. Nervously I hunted for a way out, only for the gruesome truth of knowing there was none.

The pain in my finger tips was agony as glistening droplets of scarlet fell to the ground. The knife was lifted up and to my horror, she plunged the knife right through my heart.

(The woman's pov)

Then he slumped to the ground as red stained the clothing. Bending down and garbling a limp arm, I dragged him down the silent alley. I hummed happily all the way until I got inside my house. Laying the cold motionless body on the couch, I turned on the tv. Making my honey bear sit up, I snuggled up to the body.

"See Vecter, this isn't as bad as you thought."