✩☆𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑✩☆

•𝙨𝙖𝙣•
" K-kill him San. " I heard him say.
What!? Did I hear it right!?
"W-wooyoung. Are you sure about it!? " I asked him making sure I heard it right.
"Yes San. " He said.
"Bu-" I started...
"Please kill him. " He told me now breaking down and crying.
My eyes immediately turned dark and I gave an glare taehyung to hint him. He immediately handed wooyoung to jimin and we were now looking at the direction where the bastard was trying to run away. Tch. Bitch thought he could escape this after touching wooyoung when I told him not to. Wow. I thought to myself before I grabbed him with his collar and pushed him down and immediately started punching him. After a while of punching.... I glared at yeosang to hint them to leave.

( 𝘚𝘓𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛 𝘝𝘐𝘖𝘓𝘌𝘕𝘊𝘌 𝘈𝘏𝘌𝘈𝘋. )

After I made sure they left.... I started punching him again and again in his nose until it started to bleed.
"P-please spare me... P-please. " He said.
"What a shame. Pray that you'll have a next life... " I said and gave a evil laugh while taehyung smirked at me.
He threw the knife which we used to torture people who abuse other people sexually.
I gave a questionable look to him to ask him if he meant we should do the same.... And the answer wasn't any different.
So I turned back at him and he started backing away finding things to throw at me. I punched him to show him his place.
"Bitch. Know what you are doing." I gave the last glance at him before I raised the knife and launched it directly at his heart and the blood was shooting out now. My face and clothes were all of blood stains now.
Tch. What a disgusting blood ...I said and rubbed it out of my face.

•𝙬𝙤𝙤𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜•
Jimin was carrying me to the door now and I didn't want him to.
"I want San. Let's wait for him. " I said in a sore voice due to the number of beats I received.
"Woo... " They started.
"Please. I don't have the energy too. " I said.
They nodded and we waited for quiet some minutes before I could slowly drift to sleep.

•𝙨𝙖𝙣•

"What are you guys doing here!? I thought I told you to take him !? "
I asked looking at wooyoung who used jimins hand as his pillow and was sleeping. I sighed immediately.
"He didn't want to go without you San. " Yeosang said.
"Give him to me. " I said and picked him up in bridal style who immediately got comfortable even while sleeping and layed his heads on my chest.
After I got to his room... I looked around to find a towel in his closet... When I found it I used it to wipe my blood totally off and changed into clothes which was a little baggier in wooyoungs closet.
After that I realised that wooyoung was injured and I needed to clean him too.
Ugh. What a rough day! !
××××××××××