✩☆𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑒☆✩

•𝙨𝙖𝙣•

I woke up feeling so sore. Every bit of my body ached. I tried to adapt the lighting and shook my eyes open only to see wooyoung laying his head on the bed while sitting on the floor.

I remembered what happened earlier and smiled at our result. It took me a minute to realise that i need to put him in a proper position.

I took him in my arms and i laid him on the bed and went out to check everyone else.

Jungkook was in the kitchen with yeosang beside him and taehyung in the sofa laying down with his eyes open.

"Where is jimin?" I asked whereupon everyones eyes was focused on me now.

"Oh god. Are you ok?" Yeosang asked me and i just nodded in tiredness.

"Jimin is resting. I will bring you breakfast soon ....How is wooyoung? He was a crying mess..." jungkook asked me.

"Really? I will check on him and be right back." I said.

"No its alr. Take your time." Yeosang said and i nodded at him.

I went to the room to check on wooyoung and found him sleeping peacefully.
I joined him on the bed and hugged him to which he stirred awake.

"You're awake? I was worried." he suddenly said making me smile at it.

"Yeah. I am fine..." I said and kissed him.

He suddenly pulled me back and kissed me roughly making me surprised at this sudden action of his.

"I missed this san..."