Chapter 19

I got ready for school and left

Bakugou ignored all my calls and texts. 

I got to school and went to my locker. I switched my books for the day when I saw Bakugou opening his locker a few feet away from me.
I walked up to him slowly.
"Bakugou?" He ignored me, shut his locker, and walked off.
"......" I stared at his retreating figure. 

I saw Bakugou going to the cafeteria.
"Bakugou? Please, let's talk." He ignored me again and walked away.
"Marinette?"
"Kirishima. I need to talk to him."
"He's....going through some stuff right now Marinette. I think it's best you don't talk to him right now."
"...."
"He'll be ok. And you will too." He smiled and patted my head.
"Later." He waved and went to catch up with Bakugou. 
Someone pushed me and I fell and hit my head.
"Loser." Chloe scoffed and walked past me.
".....I am a loser," I muttered 

A few weeks passed by. Bakugou hasn't spoken to me at all. People started bullying me again. But I didn't care anymore. I just wanted Bakugou to talk to me.
"Thank you Mr. Dupain-Cheng." I heard a voice and someone walking to my room.
"Girl." Mina entered.
"Mina." I nodded from my bed.
"This is the third day you skipped school."
"So?"
"I understand you're upset about what happened. But you have to understand this from Bakugou's POV as well. He tried protecting you this whole time while you kept doing stuff to ruin his plans. You kept telling Adrien you guys weren't dating. And now you went on a date with the guy. Do you even like him? Adrien?"
"....No. I don't like him. I don't know why I said yes."
"See. I feel like you should talk to Bakugou and explain everything."
"But he doesn't even want to talk to me!"
"Don't worry. Come to school tomorrow." She patted my shoulder.
"Now movie time!"

Bakugou's POV:

It was hard ignoring her sweet voice. It was heartbreaking, her sad little voice. But it had to be done.
She needed to understand that he was a piece of shit and that I'd done everything for her. It really isn't about that anyways. It just hurts that she can't understand that I have feelings for her. 
She hasn't come to school for 3 days.
She gets bullied again but I walk around to make sure it isn't that bad. I was around when she kicked Mineta in the balls. I smirked at that. 

"Hey, bro!"
"What, Shittyhair?"
"Can...you come with me?"
"Where?"
"Surprise?"
"I....fine." He dragged me to this random hallway and opened a closet door.
"What?" I looked inside to find nothing.
"Sorry bro.
"What? Fuck!" He pushed me in and locked the door.
"Oi! Shittyhair! You fucking shit! Open the fucking door before I get out of here myself and kill you!" Nothing. Fuck.
I dropped to the ground and waited.

"Mina, I-"
"C'mon girl!" Fuck no...
Before I could stand up the door was opened she was shoved inside and onto me.
"Fuck." I groaned.
"Mina! Let me out of here! You know I'm scared of the dark!"
"Don't worry, he'll keep you company!"
"Who?" I groaned when she kept moving.
"......Who-who's there?" She called out.
"Oh god. I'm sitting on you! pushesso sJuste just pushed-"
"Just get off." I groaned feeling my dick stir. 
"Bakugou?!" She squeaked and jumped off of me.
"I-"
"Shut up," I said and leaned back against the wall.

The closet was small and we barely had spaoppositeere leaning on opposite walls but our legs were touching.
"I'm sorry Bakugou. I don't know why Mina pushed me in here."
"Whatever." I looked down. 
Some time passed and none of us talked.
She kept moving though, making our legs touch a lot.
"Can you stop fucking moving?"
"I'm sorry. I'm just cramped." She whispered. 

She moved a bit more and a broom suddenly fell making her jump. Her foot touched my dick through my pants making me jerk back and groan.
"Fuck~" I grabbed her foot and held it tightly.
"Fuck...." I closed my eyes tightly. 
"I-I'm so sorry!" She tried putting her hands on me.
"Shut....fuck! Just don't fucking touch me!"
"....I'm sorry." She whispered. 

Marinette's POV:

Time passed by and I started feeling weird.
I always hated the dark and especially small places.
I pulled the collar of my outfit to let myself breathe easily.
I started fidgeting more.
"Oi....why the fuck are you moving?"
"...." I was breathing hard, my hands and body sweaty.
"Oi...What's wrong? Mari...Fuck. Oi! Let us out!" He banged on the door.
"Bakugou...Bak..." I breathed hard while gripping anything.
"Oi. Oi! It's alright, I got you! Everything's alright!" He grabbed me and put me on his lap, hugging me tightly.
"Marinette. Hey. Listen to me. Listen to my heartbeat. My voice. It's me. Bakugou. Fuck. You're ok. You're okot you." I gripped onto his shirt feeling everything slowl  heome back.
"It's ok...Shh," he whispered running his fingers through my hair.
"I know you don't like the dark, Blueberry. I don't know why they pushed you in here. I'll beat them up for doing this to you. My Blueberry."
".....I'm sorry."
"It's alright."
"No. I'm sorry for everything. I-I miss you. I miss you so much. I'm sorry for troubling you a lot. For making everything worse. I should've listened to yabout. I...I was just confused about everything. I don't like Adrien. I don't like him at all. I like you. More than I should. I know we didn't agree on that. And I'm sorry. Just please, don't leave me again. If you want I still want to be your friend."
".....I don't want to be your friend."
"....Oh...ok..." I sniffled.
"I want to be your boyfriend. I like you...a lot. More than I should."
".....Really?" I whispered looking up at him.
"Mhm. That's why I was so upset that day. I didn't really care about you ruining my plans and such of protecting you. I was just upset thinking you liked Adrien still."
"Oh..."
"So? Do you want to be my girlfriend?"
"...Sure." I smiled and leaned my head against his chest. 
"Can I have a kiss?" I blushed but looked up at him. He gripped my chin lightly and leaned down towards my lips.
He pecked my lips once and then gave me a short sweet kiss.

"So, how was-Ow ow ow!"
"You fucking piece of shit! Don't ever fucking lock her in a dark closet ever again! I'll kill you!"
"Ok ok stop!" I giggled.
"So?" Mina looked at me.
"We're dating....officially." I smiled and looked at Bakugou beating up Kirishima.