Chapter 24

Today is my first day back at school after a week

Katsuki said he'll meet me at the entrance of the school.

I walked downstairs and to the bakery.
"Good morning mum." I kissed her cheek and went to the front. 
I opened the door to see 2 boys I didn't think I'd see right now.
"Shin! Tadashi!"
"Ai Mari!" Tadashi hugged me while Shin just nodded at me.
"What are you two doing here? Where are the other boys?"
"The other two had to get to school early for morning detention. And we came here for breakfast and to see you."
"Awesome! I'm leaving for school right now, if-"
"Sure! We'll walk you there. We still have time." Tadashi smiled while Shin grabbed the stuff they bought.
"Bye, papa!" I grabbed a croissant and we walked out. 

"You bought this outfit when we went out right? It looks amazing!"
"Thanks, Shi."
"Shi?"
"Your nickname. Like?"
"Of course!" I giggled and walked in between both boys.
We stopped in front of the crosswalk and waited. There were people in front of us and behind us. 
I was happily munching on my croissant when Shin grabbed my waist and pushed me in front of him.
"What's wrong?" I mumbled while chewing. 
"Fucking perverts." He spat and glared behind him.
There was an older guy behind us who shaking under Shin's gaze.
"Get the fuck out of here fucking pervert!" Shin took a step forward and the man ran off.
"Oh...thank you, Shin." I smiled up at him.
"Whatever." He tched and looked away. 

"Ok! Thanks for-Katsuki!" I squealed and jumped in his arms making him chuckle and put his hands underneath my butt, holding my skirt down. 
"Hey, baby." He muttered and kissed my cheek.
"Aww! I missed you too Baku-poo!" Tadashi came and tackled Katsuki once I got down. 
"Get the fuck off of me you fucking idiot!" They both fought on the floor making me giggle and Shin roll his eyes.

"See you two later! Tell Taiga and Taro I said hi!"
"Will do! Bye!" They waved and walked off.
"How did you bump into them?" Katsuki asked me with his hand on my waist.
"They were at the bakery and said they'll walk me. How are you?" I hugged his arm looking up at him.
"I'm good, Blueberry. How are you?" He asked while rubbing his thumb against my cheek.
"I'm nervous....what if Adrien sees me again? I can barely stay around males. To be honest...I completely forgot about that fear when we saw the guys...like I wasn't afraid of them. Which is nice!"
"I'm glad. Just know...whatever happens...wherever I am...you can come find me, Call my phone...I'll answer right away. Ok? I'm not leaving school without you either."
"Ok." I nodded and leaned up and kissed his neck. 
"Mm~ Don't do that." He muttered and pulled away.
"Why? I love how your neck is way more sensitive than mine! What if I just...." I dragged my finger up and down his neck slowly watching him shiver and close his eyes.
"Fuck....baby.." He groaned and grabbed my hand.
"Don't."
"I can't wait to have you all alone.." I chuckled, walking towards the entrance.
"What? Oi!"

"Hey, Marinette!" Mina jumped on me.
"I missed you!"
"I missed you too girl!" I hugged her back.
"How are you doing?"
"Don't worry, we beat Adrien up!"
"He's in the hospital still actually."
"Even got expelled."
"Really?"
"I told you not to fucking say anything you fucking idiot!"
"It's alright. I wanted to know. What did you guys do by the way? To make him go to the hospital."
"Broke his ribs and his fucking face," Katsuki said and smashed his fist against his palm.
"Woah..."

"Marinette!"
"Alya-" I dodged her palm before it could touch my face.
I've been slapped a lot recently so I learned to dodge.
"What the heck?" Katsuki pulled me back to his chest and kept me hidden. 
"You are crazy! First of dating this douche!"
"Hey!" I glared.
"And then expelling and beating Adrien up!? What the fuck is wrong with you!?" 
I stepped back from her venom and Katsuki held my waist tightly.
I stared at her with wide eyes. She never.....swore. 

"You're some messed up friend if you're not acknowledging what he did to me," I muttered and turned around to walk away. 
"Hey-"
"I'm fine Katsu." I smiled up at him.
"Ok." He nodded. 

"Mm~ Fuck~" Katsuki moaned throwing his head back.
"Why fuck~ Why are we doing it...mm~ here?" He groaned and gripped my ass tightly, holding me up so I can reach his neck easier.
We were in an empty hall making out during lunch.
"So many girls were staring today.." I muttered, gripping his shirt. 

His shirt was tight showing all his muscles and chest making every girl stare and sneer at me

"Ah god~ Fuck~" I sucked on his neck harder proving my point that his neck is more sensitive. 
I kissed up to below his jaw and sucked there making him jerk his hips up into my private part making me moan.
"I can't...fuck baby~ I can't..stop stop..."
"What's wrong?" I asked breathlessly.
"I'm going to fucking burst. And it's fucking embarrassing so stop." I smirked.
"No, Blue-Fuck~" I sucked harder and ground down as well, feeling his hardness. 
"I can't...fuck~ God~" His hips kept jerking towards mine making me moan and feeling his hardness.
"Fuck~" His voice was strained and I felt wetness down there.
I gave him a slow kiss on the lips making him moan slowly.

He slowly dropped down and sat against the wall.
I stayed on his lap.
"You ok, Katsu?" I whispered.
"Mhm~" He hummed with eyes closed.
"That was amazing.." He mumbled with a smile.
"But so fucking embarrassing." He groaned covering his face.
"Told you you're neck is sensitive," I smirked.
"Whatever. Now I need a new pair of underwear and jeans."
"I'll ask Kiri."
"Do that." He muttered.
I texted Kiri while staying in Katsu's lap. 

"Once we get alone time...your ass is mine." He whispered in my ear making me blush and rub my thighs together.
"Katsu..." I whispered.
"What?" He smirked.
"Stop.." I blushed and hid my face in his chest.
"Hahaha!" he laughed out loud and hugged me tightly.