Washington D.C

George and Clay were out for a walk in the fresh winter air. 

It was cold and very bright out. The light of the sky reflected off of the ground and made the whole world a white canvas. 

It was so beautiful to see. The trees were all naked with no leaves.

Clay had never seen snow before because he lived in Florida his whole life while George had only been exposed to the cold because he lived in the U.K his whole life.

Right now they were in Washington D.C because Clay was on tour. He had created an album called to whoever wants to hear. 

George was with him because he and Clay had made a song together that was unreleased.

They were walking in a small park. Clay had to get back to the stage by noon to practice before people came but right now they were just on a small walk.

One thing about Clay and George was that they had never met in real life until George had gotten his VISA about 8 months ago.

They met online. They made YouTube videos together. Clay had come up with his username Dream he had also come up with George's username too, Georgenotfound.

They were soulmates; they loved everything about each other. They didn't like each other romantically but they were soulmates.

Not all soulmates are meant to date. Clay and George were meant for each other though, they were meant to meet each other. They had been best friends for years online so meeting up was big for their fans and them.

They loved each other more than anything. They were just meant to be. Both of their lives changed forever when they met.

They met online when Clay was 12 and George was 13. George had also never seen Clay's face but for all those years Clay and George had stayed friends.

They were friends no matter what they looked like. They also had a friend named Nick who they also met online and played games with. Nick went by Sapnap online.

They were the best trio you could ever think of. They were fun and mean to each other only jokingly.

They were and are the best of friends. George had been nervous for so long wondering what Dream (Clay) looked like but now they were here together taking a walk.

Clay and George had started to head back to the stage where they would be performing. Clay was so excited to meet his fans, George too. Nick was probably off with Karl.

It was just them right now and they were in the moment not thinking about the past or the future just in the moment.

439 words