To whoever wants to hear

Clay was walking down an icy sidewalk. Everywhere he looked it was covered with snow. It was like a giant blanket of snow. He was wearing a sweatshirt and his backpack. It was filled with all his clothes. He finally got out of his house. His Mom and Dad weren't the nicest to him and he had to leave his house in the middle of winter. They just don't understand him at all, they don't understand that his dreams are important to him. He loves to play minecraft with his online friends and make youtube videos with them. He also loves streaming with them. His parents weren't supportive of this. They would smash his computer or take it away so he couldn't play minecraft. He had to leave and he finally got out. He didn't know where he was heading but he knew to just keep walking and he would find somewhere. He was shivering because he was so cold. All he had on was a sweatshirt and jeans because he had to leave quickly. He kept walking so far away from his house.

"You alright?" A voice said.

The voice sounded so familiar but Clay couldn't place where it was from. He knew for sure that he had to have known this person. He looks up at the person. They were wearing a winter coat and wearing a baseball cap. They had brown curly hair. He had never seen this person before in his whole life but he recognized that voice.

"Hello? Are you Okay you look really cold?" The person said.

"Y-yeah i-im f-fine," Clay said shivering.

He then looked at the person.

"My name is Nick, what's yours?" The person said.

"Nick, wait. Nick as in Sapnap?!?!" Clay said.

"How do you know that?" Nick asked, confused.

"It's me Dream," Clay said.

"DREAM!?!" Nick exclaimed.

"Yes, Hi," Clay said.

"Why are you out here in the freezing cold in a sweatshirt?" Nick asked.

"Oh, well my parents were never really supportive of me playing games for a living and stuff so I left for good," Clay said

"Really?" Nick said "Then where are you going right now?"

"I'm not really sure," Clay admitted.

"Oh then come with me," Nick said.

"Are you sure?" Clay said.

"Yes I am sure," Nick said.

Clay followed Nick. Nick walked down the street about 5 houses and then turned right. Clay followed. Nick stopped at a nice house. It was not too big and not too small. Clay looked at Nick and back at the house.

"You live here?" Clay asked.

"Yeah now I do," Nick said.

"Woah I love it. It's so green," Clay said, pointing to the vines on the sides of the house.

"Oh you like that?" Nick asked.

"Yeah it's so cool and it makes it more homey than other houses," Clay said.

"Lets go inside now, you are literally shivering," Nick said looking at Clay shaking a bit.

"Okay," Clay said.

Nick went up to the door and opened it. Nick and Clay walked inside. There was a couch and a tv which Clay guessed was the living room area. Then to your right there were two doors. Clay opened the doors and saw a whole bunch of fanart stuff.

"Oh that's the fanmail room, it's everything fans have sent to my P.O box," Nick said.

"Woah," Clay said.