The prisoners request (tmnt 2012 Leoichi) [SMUT]

Leo's POV:

It's been 3 days since we've captured the shredder's new minion. The shredder has been plotting something recently. I can just feel it. We captured his new minion in hopes that he would talk, little did we know that he's a ronin. He also happens to be a mutant, but he insists that he was born as what he is. The only thing we've got from him is his name.
"Usagi" he said,  "yuichi Usagi is my name" "Get that down" Donnie had told Mickey in a quick tone.
"Listen, I'll talk, but I want one thing first" he said, specifically in a tone that was trying to say that he had the upper hand. "What?" I questioned. " A shower, I haven't bathed in 3 days and it's gross down here." "I'll discuss it with my brothers" I say whilst pulling Raph and a leading Donnie and Mickey out of Don's lab.

"What do you guys think?" I ask, " I say no, he doesn't get a shower HE'S A PRISONER" Raph shouted back, "I mean yeah he's our prisoner but he kinda stinks" Mikey replies. "Honestly I do have some work that I would prefer to do alone in my lab," Donnie states, "but what if it's just a plan to escape?" He finishes his sentence. "Exactly my point" Raph adds, "that's true he could try to escape, then he would tell the shredder that we are on to him." I say putting my hand under my jaw. " But who are we to deny a stinky man a shower??" Mikey says. "It's true he does stink a bit" Donnie adds. "remember boys" a voice says from the corner of the living room. I look over at Raph and she rolls her eyes. "In a war one must not forget about empathy, if this man wants a shower, give it to him" master splinter chimes in. " I think we should, but maybe one of us should stand guard as he does? To make sure he doesn't try to get away" i suggest "DIBS NOT" all 3 of my siblings say in unison. "Fineeeeee" I say in an aggregated tone, whilst turning around and stubbornly walking to Donnie's lab.

"Alright prisoner" "Usagi, call me Usagi" "right Usagi, well we have decided that we will allow you what you want on 2 conditions." "And they are?" He asks with a smirk and a tilt of his head "1) you have to tell us anything we want to know" "mhmm" "I and 2) I will be watching you to make sure you don't escape" I say confidently, a hear my siblings giggle behind me as Usagi looks at me in confusion. "I mean if that's what you're into, sure i guess" he replies "kinda freaky though" oh shit I used the wrong phrasing "NO WAIT NOT LIKE THAT". My siblings giggles erupted into full on laughter. "I mean I'll be standing in front of the shower, FACING THE DOOR, to make sure you don't try to escape" "mhmm sure~" he replies in a smug tone of voice. "Guys untie him and I'll take him to the bathroom" I say defeated. "Uhhh no you do it gaybo" Raph says.

Usagi's POV

Leonardo isn't actually too bad, he's quite nice compared to 2 of his siblings. In fact I kinda find him cute? Whyyyyy, how come every guy I end up liking, either wants to kill me or wants to kill my boss?!?! Whatever, I need to find a way to escape. "This is it" Leo says, bringing my thoughts to a halt. We were standing outside of a large tiled room, it had white walls and black floor tiles. The showers didn't have curtains; instead it had small walls that could just cover you. And at the back of the room was a big bathtub. There were plants hanging from the ceiling and a few plants on shelves. It was beautiful. "My sensei says that a clean bathroom means a clean body, so we make sure it's always extra nice" Leonardo chimes from behind me, I guess I must have had my jaw open or something because I could tell that he knew I was shocked. "Cool" I said quickly. "Can you untie me now, I really do have to shower you know" "oh yeah sure here you go" while he unties me I admire his hands. They looked and felt soft, and they looked like they were glowing. He must use moisturiser. And they were big, bigger than mine even, it's probably because of his fingers, god I would love to feel those fingers scratching me as I, but just as I was about to think worse, more toe curling things I was cut off by Leo saying "done, you shower first, I'll run the tub for you" he is actually quite nice, maybe if I talk to him I can convince him to not kill my boss?? No it never works like that, fuckkkk. "Yeah thanks" I reply walking towards one of the shower stalls.