CATS OF THIS BOOK!!

EVIL CATS

Mapleshade:A medium furred tawny she cat with emerald eyes and dainty white paws: Killed by Riverclan warrior, Harefur.

Darkstripe:A grey tom with darker grey tabby stripes and yellow eyes: Killed by a Thunderclan warrior named Graystripe during the battle with Bloodclan.

Shadestream: A jet black muscular tom with green eyes and a ripped ear: Killed by Shadowclan leader, Sweepstar. 

Snowtuft: Pure white long furred tom with dark blue eyes and long claws: Died of natrual cause.

                                                                    GOOD CATS

Moonfur: Light grey she cat with blue eyes, and light brown tabby stripes: Killed by Spiderpaw.

Spiderpaw: Long light brown legged grey wiry windclan apprentice: Killed by Shadestream.

Tawnkit: Tawny little she kit with white paws, green eyes, and fuzzy ears: Was accidentally drowned by Mapleshade.

Dawnkit: Light pink-grey she kit with blue eyes: Was accidentally drowned by Mapleshade.

Nightkit: Dark grey tabby tom kit with blue and goldish eyes: Was accidentally drowned by Mapleshade.

                                                                   ALIVE CATS

Harefur: Light brown she cat with bluish-green eyes:Riverclan.

Heronclaws: Handsome grey tabby tom with light blue eyes: Riverclan.

Sweepstar: Night grey she cat with amber eyes and a white splash on her forehead:Leader of Shadowclan.

Redstar: Bright reddish tom with amber eyes and white paws: Leader of Thunderclan.

Lakestar: Bright yellow she cat with brown splotches and paws with blue eyes: Leader of Riverclan.

Adderstar: Brown tabby tom with long front fangs and glaring eyes: Leader of Windclan.