Parents or Guardians

Before Yas'min, Julianna, and Duece came along Dana already had a 2-year-old daughter named Sasha Anderson. Sasha's father's name was Derek Anderson. Derek had another daughter with another woman and their daughter's name was Natasha, is a real snob and is her daddy's favorite because she doesn't have any disabilities like his second daughter Sasha Anderson who has Mental retardation and is mentally 2 to 5 years old in her mind and will always be. 

In March 2010 Dana Beacon and Alec Beacon got divorced, their children were Yas'min, Julianna, and Deuce.  Alec has a first daughter with another woman and her name is Maria Beacon. Marie is the step-sister of Yas'min, Julianna, and Duece. Maria and the 3 step-siblings don't ever really have much contact and only meet a handful of times. Alec Becon was a nice and gentle man and always tried his best but unfortunately wasn't the best he could do in the eyes of Julianna for the longest time Julianna blamed herself for her father Alec not being around. Dana tried her best as Julianna hoped and liked to believe as Julianna saw her mother had failed her. 

Eventually on and off for 12 years Zack Jackson will get with Dana Beacon and try to play the daddy role to the kids and have 3 kids of his own with her which are, the twins and Jade Jackson. A lot more on Zach Jackson so stay tuned you may think you know someone but ask yourself do you truly know someone? Why you may ask, just keep reading and find out for yourself. 

While Zach Jackson comes there comes many more after him that are very important to this story which are Zach Jackson's sister and her children, who are not that important they just lived with the Beacons. Why is Zach's sister important? good question you ask, well that is because she played the mother and the mean aunt of the story, her name is Abby Jackson. Abby was not the type of woman you wanted to disappoint or fail because she was not afraid to discipline a child the old-fashioned way. Her Children oldest to youngest were the twins Dylan Richardson/Jackson and Steve Richardson/Jackson, the third child is named Koby Richardson/Jackson, and her last and only daughter is Meggan Richardson/Jackson. Way later in the story, Dana got with Richardson's stepbrother named Richard Jackson. like everything else, these stories are in detail further in the book so stay awake, don't fall asleep or you will most definitely miss something very important. 

Before and a little while the Jacksons/Richardsons/ Beacons also lived and came the Stein family. The Stein family was a family friend of Dana and she had them over a lot at her house, they practically lived there too, so the kids all grew up together. Their names oldest to youngest are Melody Stein, Rebecca Stein, Jackson Stein, and Cleo Stein. The Steins and Beacons got along better than the twins Dylan and Steve and the boy Koby after they became young teens. Meggan and the Beacons got along better too of the Richarson family. 

Lastly, comes the Burns family. Keith Burns was the father to Keith Burns Jr, Daniel Burns, and his only daughter Rochelle Burns.  Julianna babysat a lot for Keith Burns. He became her father figure.  Keith Burns was a father figure for the Beacons for sure, but again this isn't a happy story, and like I said before, be very careful of who you trust around your kids.