Introduction

The first breath of spring whispered through the open window of the small, cluttered hospital room where Julianna Beacon, a name not yet known to the world, entered it with a resilient cry. It was Saturday, March 31, 2001,  and the lingering chill of winter still clung to the big town of Syracuse, but within the walls of the Beacon household. A different kind of storm had been brewing for years.

Julianna's introduction to life was a symphony of contrasts: the beauty of daffodils pushing through thawing soil outside her window, and the turmoil of a family teetering on the edge of chaos. Her father Alec, a figure as unpredictable as Mother Nature's weather had taken his leave when Julianna was 2, He was an alcoholic and a drug addict, leaving her mother to juggle the overwhelming demands of 3 kids which eventually became the total of 7 kids, but only 5 alive, each one a testament to her resilience. He left behind his kids and a trail of broken promises and overdue bills in his path. 

Her mother, Dana Beacon, a woman whose once bright eyes now flickered with the exhaustion of unrelenting challenges, cradled Julianna close, her eyes a mix of fierce love and unspoken fear, a silent promise forming in the depths of her heart. She was a fortress of love in a life that showed no mercy, her warmth a stark contrast to the cold reality awaiting them back home. The baby's soft whimpers were a  gentle sound against the backdrop of siblings arguing in the hallway, a cacophony of voices that had become the soundtrack of their lives. 

Julianna's five siblings each carrying their scars of the chaos that had become a normality, huddled together in one of their rooms outside, their whispers a blend of anticipitation and apprehension. Sasha Anderson, the oldest of 4 years old was very quiet and Mentally impaired just like the 2 year old sister named Yas'min Beacon. The other two were not born until 2003 who is the only brother named Duece Beacon, feels compelled to shield his sisters from harm, and in 2006 Jade Jackson was the baby of the family, they all clung to each other, their bond was like an anchor in the unpredictable tempest of their family life.  

The Beacon children, were no strangers to hardships, though each uniquely marked by their family's strife, shared a resilience that was woven into their very beings. They had learned early on that life's unfairness was a myth for those who had the luxury of ignorance. Their young lives had been a series of battles, both within the family and against a world that seemed bent on testing their fortitude. For them, life was a relentless tide that could be withstood only by standing together, each one a pillar of strength for the other, till one had to take the lead, which was Julianna. They experienced the kind of challenges that could splinter delicate bonds or forge them into something unbreakable. 

As the first rays of dawn cast a pale glow over Julianna's delicate features, her mother whispered a vow that would echo through the years of Julianna's life. "You, my little spring warrior, will know a different life", Dana murmured, her voice a blend of hope and determination.

In the dim lights of the hospital room of ST. Joespeh, as Julianna's cries softened to a contented coo, Dana whispered into her daughter's downy hair, her voice laced with a weary determination. "Life is tough, my darling, and sometimes it can be downright shitty, no matter how good you try to be. But you're a Beacon, and we face the darkness together. You'll never be alone in a fight".  

As the first light of dawn crept through the slats of blinds, casting a lattice of shadows across the room, the story of Julianna Beacon began. It would be a story not of a tranquil journey through life, but of relentless battles against the odds, fought in the trenches with her siblings, each moment of joy hard-won, and every setback a lesson in the tenacity of the human spirit. 

Jade Jackson came after the dead twins died, the whole family celebrates their birth every year still even though they are dead. When the twins were born Yas'min Beacon just knew that baby A died first and that's why Dana Beacon was crying. 4 hours later after everyone held baby B (Except for Jade Jackson due to not being born yet) he died. The shittest thing of all was Zack Jackson blamed Duece Beacon for "killing" the boys.

Throughout these children's years, many people will come and go. It will be depressing, it will hurt as it did for these kids. It will be confusing and frustrating all in one with so many more extreme feelings growing up like it was for Julianna Beacon as this is her and these lost children story, you have ventured on before we start I should say this is not your once upon a time story, get your happy ending story, this is life where it wear and tears and destroys all the hope you allow it too as she found out. They are many happy times, but not as much the shitty.