UNDER HEAVY EDITING

"It's so hot..." He whispered to himself as Yuki took off his jacket, and saw a female transferee, he was amazed by her beauty. "M-miss? You could seat beside me." The pink haired girl thanked him, as she sat besides him. "Thank you, you're so kind. It's my first day of school here."

He smiled at her, then looked back at his note. "What's your name?"

"Fuyuka Kokori." She handshaked him. "And you, sir?" He took her hand into his. "Yuki Hanaki, it's a pleasure to meet you. So you're from the first year too?" Fuyuka explained, as she handed hin some index card of the room she was in. "Yeah, and someone told me that we're in a same class."

"That's great to hear!" He took the index card and put it in his pocket. "Did you transfer because you wanted to meet me?" He jokingly asked. "H-hahaha... Not really, I'm here for a specific strand, and I was paired with you in an activity."

Fuyuka added as she tucked a strand of hair onto her ear. He chuckled and looked out the window.

"By the way, you're really beautiful."

He complimented her beauty, without knowing she was blushing. "Thanks, Yuki."

She smiled, giving him a bond paper. After minutes, the teacher handed them some colored paper. Fuyuka started explaining the details.

"The teacher on the front gave us a task to complete, and it's making an origami." He was listening to her, blushing and nodding his head in approval.

"Ah, origami? I love origami." He said, looking at her like a puppy looking for appreciation. "You're so cute."

She smiled. As the two were folding the papers, they look each other in the eyes. Yuki noticed that Fuyuka's eyes were ocean blue and have a white star shaped pupil, it was shiny.

Yuki was attracted to her, her beautiful eyes made him fall more in love with her. His hands started trembling, as he wasn't expecting her beauty.

"Mmm... Your eyes are so lovely, Fuyuka.."

He was looking at her eyes while talking to her. "Oh, thanks, Yuki-kun." She smiled, as Fuyuka tucked Yuki's long, slightly curly hair. "Do you have any hobbies?"

He started blushing as she called him "Yuki-kun." But when she tucked a strand of his hair, he was shocked. His face became red and had no words to say whatsoever.

"I-i- uh...." He stared at her, his eyes filled with amazement. "Are you shy? It's okay. I'll just ask you later."

She replied softly. After a few minutes, the school bell rang, indicating that they need to go home.

"Yeah, sorry. It's just that I wasn't ready for your question... I love drawing..." He started collecting his belongings, ready to go home.

"I love her.." In his own thoughts.

"I need to talk to her more.."

——————————————————

While Yuki's walking home, he saw students were gathering around a fight scene.

"Oi, go get him! Go get him!"

The crowd cheered. Yuki was curious about the fight scene. He quickly approached the scene, pushing the students out of the way.

"W-what's happening?" He looked at the students fighting.

Yuki saw a black haired agent guy with crimson red eyes. His face was clean, despite of being in a fight.

"Get lost."

-------------------------------------------------------------

WORD COUNT: 551.