UNDER HEAVY EDITING.

Fuyuhiro cracked his fists, trying to get rid of the men. Meanwhile, Yuki had no choice but to run. He followed Fuyuhiro's advice right away, he didn't look back. He ran as fast as possible, knowing that he was in danger. He could hear the screams of Fuyuhiro, as he was fighting with those men.

"T-thank you..." Yukiharu was smiling a bit, thinking about how kind Fuyuhiro is. He continued running to some far place, but he was still wondering if he can meet Fuyuhiro again. Yuki is afraid of what would happen if they don't met again.

After a few minutes, Fuyuhiro catched up, as he ran away with Yuki.

"That... Was... Close.."

They ran through the starry night, with the fireworks and shooting stars. Yuki looked at Fuyuhiro with a smile on his face as he was running with him. He didn't want him to leave, but he knew that they couldn't stay in that place for so long.

"I wonder... Why haven't I seen him all my life until now? Fuyuhiro is like a prince charming and he's one of the best persons I've ever met. I love him so much..."

Seeing those fireworks and shooting stars made his heart race faster, making him fall deeper in love with Fuyuhiro. While running, Yuki saw men chasing them, narrowing the path. As they took Fuyuhiro, he had no choice but to sacrifice himself, blocking the gunshot.

Pang!

"N-ngh!" His woundshot was very close to his heart. Yuki noticed those men closing in on them, he didn't want Fuyuhiro to be hurt. But when Fuyuhiro blocked the bullet, it made Yuki's heart ache even more.

"Fuyuhiro no!!!"

He cried inside, as he watched Fuyuhiro getting shot. He was in a state of panic and he couldn't do anything. The sound of the bullet made him cry even more.

"I can't lose him.. I love him so much..."

Fuyuhiro gave him the easiest shortcut to the hospital. "T-take me there, and I'll be fine, okay?" Fuyuhiro cupped Yuki's cheeks, as he wiped a tear coming down on the man's face. Yuki followed Fuyuhiro's order and he started bringing him to the hospital. He didn't want to lose him. Even if he's a boy, he doesn't care. He's in love with him and he won't let him die.

"Don't die on me Fuyuhiro..."

He kept thinking about how to save Fuyuhiro, but he didn't know how since Fuyuhiro himself said that everything will be fine if they go to the hospital.

[THE HOSPITAL]

Minutes after Fuyu was taken to the Operating room, Yuki was still walking, as he was extremely worried. This was the hardest thing Yukiharu ever needed to do, waiting outside the Operating Room. But he'll do whatever he needs to do to save Fuyuhiro.

He was pacing around, but he couldn't sit, waiting for the doctor to tell him if everything was alright with Fuyuhiro or not. But in every moment, Yukiharu was hoping that Fuyu's safe and he survived from that gunshot. After 2 minutes, one of the doctors came out.

"Fuyuhiro's safe. He should take a rest for one week."

Yukiharu nodded, as he quickly rushed to Fuyu's room. "Thank God Fuyuhiro isn't dead."

He started feeling happy, but still cautious since Fuyuhiro was still in a fragile condition. Yuki decided to go to Fuyuhiro's room right away, he couldn't wait to see him.

Fuyu was waiting on him on the hospital bed.

"Yuki..."

He kissed Yuki's forehead sweetly, then caressed his hair. Yukiharu was surprised, he didn't expect to see Fuyuhiro waiting for him already in bed. He blushed again as he saw Fuyuhiro. He wanted to hug Fuyuhiro right away, but he knew that he was still injured. But he didn't mind.

"F-Fuyu..."

He said the name with a sweet tone, as he smiled at Fuyuhiro. "Aww, so cute."

Fuyuhiro cupped Yuki's cheeks. "You really missed me, Yuki?" Yuki blushed as Fuyuhiro caressed his cheeks. He looked at him and nodded.

"Ye-yes... Of course I did."

He told him that he is happy when he sees him. But it's not just that, he really started falling deeper in love with him right now.

"Fuyuhiro, can I... Can I hug you?"

He asked him, his voice sounded like a child now. "Sure!"

Fuyuhiro lets Yuki hugged him, while he kissed Yuki's cheeks. Yuki couldn't stop himself from smiling while hugging Fuyuhiro. It felt like hugging a really cute boy and he was happy, really happy at this moment.

"He's so cute.."

He thought inside his head, as he looked at Fuyuhiro's face.

"I love you Fuyuhiro..."

He told him his love and he couldn't believe that he said those words to Fuyuhiro. He was falling in love with a boy, who actually cared about him and saved his life too.

"I love you, Yuki-kun."

-------------------------------------------------------------
Fuyuhiro's eyes glowed, as he kissed Yuki tenderly and passionately. The lights went out, and the cold wind surrounded them. Yuki immediately knew what to do next. Yuki started kissing Fuyuhiro passionately, as he hugged Fuyuhiro tightly while doing so.

"Mmm.. Mhhh... Ohh..."

"Y-yuki-kun..."

Fuyuhiro body was getting warm, as he tried to catch up on Yuki's movements. It was like a sudden rush of lust. Yuki didn't care about anything right now, not even the cold winter breeze that filled the room. Right now, he was enjoying the warm of the moment. He was feeling really happy and he couldn't stop kissing Fuyuhiro. "Mmm.. Mmmhh..."

His body felt warm too, as both of them were enjoying the heat of the moment together. Fuyu lied down, as Yuki starts to move his body on Fuyuhiro's.

"N-ngh..." As Yuki noticed that Fuyuhiro lied down, he tried to go above Fuyuhiro's body and he succeeded. He started moving on top of Fuyuhiro's body, as he was still kissing him passionately.

"Oh... Fuyu... Fuyuh.. F-fuh...~"

He was enjoying the moment and he didn't care about what's happening outside. "Y-yuki, Yuki, Ahh...."

Fuyuhiro wrapped his hands around Yukiharu's shoulders. "Y... You feel so good Fuyuhiro...."

He said his name with a happy tone in his voice. He continued kissing Fuyuhiro and moving his body on top of the boy's body. He felt like he will never be tired of this moment.

"Ahh, Yuki-kun, Coming!"

The two felt intense rush, after that Yuki fell on top of Fuyu's, as liquid spilled on Fuyu's soaked opening.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Word count:1081 words.