85 - The Angel and Amane's Recommendation

Amane was dragged by the hand, and had a thought that Mahiru really attracted much attention.

Usually dubbed the Angel, she looked innocent and pretty. At this moment, she was fully showing how carefree she was, looking so adorable that others had the urge to protect and pet her.

When in Angel mode, Mahiru would exhibit a painting-like beauty and fragility, looking so unapproachable. However, the overly delicate beauty looked so artificial, and felt a little lacking in life to Amane.

Mahiru, holding his hand like this, gave such a pure smile, and looked really vigorous. Even though she never voiced out, the *I'm so happy! *emotion could be felt from her hand holding his, and her strides.

Her conservative smile was pretty, but this utterly elated smile looked a lot more adorable than the facade she mustered.

"...What is it?"

"Nothing. Just that there's a lot of stares when I'm walking with you."

Male and female gazes were looking at them, and once again, Amane realized that Mahiru was a beautiful girl.

"...I think not all of them are looking at me, you know?"

"Yeah, guess some are sizing me up as your attendant."

"I am not referring to this, goodness."

Mahiru lifted her head towards Amane unhappily, but she held his hand firmly again, probably not wanting to continue this conversation.

"It is a bother how Amane-kun has no self-awareness." she muttered, but Amane knew people would be looking at him walking alongside Mahiru. It was obvious that Amane looked inferior, and not a matter of self-awareness.

"Well, I shall explain to you slowly until you understand."

"Ack, why does that sound scary?"

"It is rude to say that is scary...it is your fault after all, you know?"

She poked her index finger onto his nose, shushing him.

However, she showed an impish smile, and did not seem to have her mood ruined as she continued to tap. She then pulled Amane's hand after being seemingly satisfied. To be precise, she leaned her body onto Amane's arm.

"...This would be easier if you have more self-confidence."

Mahiru muttered as she leaned her forehead onto Amane's elbow. Amane had enough, and averted his eyes.

"Erm, Mahiru-san."

"What is it?"

"You're doing it on purpose, right?"

"Purpose?"

"...Well, your chest's touching me."

Whether she actually meant for it, he hoped she would spare him when he mentioned this, and Mahiru jolted away like a bullet.

He tried to suppress his blush as he looked towards Mahiru, and found her completely beetroot.

"N-not at all."

"Hm, I can tell from your reaction. You'll subconsciously lean onto those you're familiar with, like just now. Pay attention to that."

As a male, Amane was very sensitive to a female's body. He had normal desires, and he would have urges to touch breasts if he were allowed to. Thus, he hoped Mahiru would pay attention.

Mahiru surely would loathe such desires, so Amane never expressed it, but the subconscious temptation was arduous.

Mahiru's face turned completely red once she realized how potently murderous her breasts could be, and kept her lips sealed as she shivered. Amane gave a wry smile, and pulled his distance slightly.