36

**Sorry for any mistakes**

~Sariyah Moore~

Humming to the r&b playlist that was playing on my speaker as i got ready for my opening tonight.

My side of the building that i owned with Samara was officially done and ready to open. I was so excited to open up my shop, this was a big thing for me.

"Riyah i need to talk to you" Mara said walking into my room with sad eyes.

I stopped doing my hair and paused my music as i gave her my full attention.

So-so look what im abo-about to say is serious and I don't need any judgment" she mumble looking at me.

"Im pregnant"

Crickets....

We sat there silently for a minute.

"Bitch i knew it!!!!" I squealed giving her a hug.

"You not mad?" She asked looking at me like i done lost my mind.

I waved her off "girl you grown as fuck, what ima be mad for" i smiled and she smiled back.

"But the thing is I don't if ima keep it" her smile faded.

"I mean look Samara do what you think is best. Honestly I can't make this decision for you, but whatever decision you do make im standing ten toes down with you and ima be there with you every step of the way" i smiled reassuring her.

"And im guessing Taemone is the daddy" i rolled my eyes.

"Yup sadly. The other day i caught Destiny at his house with just a thong and crop top on. I knew they fucked. It just sucks that it took me this fucking long to realize how sick and delusional of a bitch she really was"

I laughed out holding my stomach.

Destiny was the one cockroach that just won't die.
"I thought ha ass had herpes"

"Girl she prolly still do, ha ass be lyin"

I shook my head going back to doing my hair, "but congratulations sissy, i love you no matter what.

Lemme know what you decide" i got up hugging her one last time.

"I will thanks baby sis.. you excited for tonight!!?" She cheesed at me and I couldn't stop all my teeth from showing as i smiled back at her.