Chapter Five

Ajax stood before me, lilies in hand staring at me with a smile.

I was flawed as to how he had known which flower was my favourite but I couldn't help but bask in the fact that he did.

Lovella coughed behind me shaking me out of my love daze and I quickly opened the door wider gesturing for him to come in.

My house was tidy, perhaps not organised but I felt it was tidy. I just hoped he agreed.

He breezed past me leaving me to smell his ever so enticing cologne. I almost forgot to breath as my heart thumped furiously against my chest.

He stood in the centre of the living room, his large form made everything appear small in comparison making me nervous as I realised how intimidating he really was.

He made a move to run his hand through his hair but realised they were holding Lilies.

His eyes widened slightly at his forgetfulness and he shoved then towards me making me giggle.

I struggled to take then due to the tight grip he had on them. He let go suddenly embarrassed leaving me almost dropping the flowers.

He huffed loudly and raked a hand harshly through his hair, making me wince at how red his head would have been had it been visible.

He looked down, breathed in and then looked up at me but his demeanour had changed.

He stood up straight, sturdy making him appear larger in my room. Power oozed off of him making goosebumps appear on my skin as I realised just how attractive he was at this moment and probably every other moment for the rest of his life.

"So, you ready" his deep baritone voice questioned me and I found myself nodding. I grabbed a cardigan quickly and followed after Ajax leaving the door unlocked as Lovella was home.

The car journey, like our previous one, had been silent but I hadn't minded as it gave me time to think of what I would not do; like burp.

He pulled up outside of a cinema and I smiled excitedly as I hadn't been to one since I was a child.

He laughed loudly at my reaction and then leaned over to my seat, unbuckling my seatbelt for me.

"Fuck, your sweet" he groaned as he placed a kiss to my warm cheeks and pulled me out if the car with him through his side.

His use of such harsh language made me hot but his blatant show of strength as he pulled me out of the car made me hotter.

I felt myself flush at the relatively new direction my mind seemed to be taking. I hoped this was not a dream but an even bigger part of me hoped it was not a joke, that this gorgeous man was not playing me.

My hand was clasped in his as we walked but he was slightly in front on me, looking around.

We stopped before the booth, and told the attendant which film we liked to watch and she smiled politely at us whilst commenting on how we were a beautiful couple.

I was sure my face was red again, "um, we're not ..urm we." I tried to tell the lady that we weren't a couple since this was only our first date but Ajax stopped me by wrapping his arm around my waist and thanking the lady for her compliment to which the lady blushed.

I was positive at that moment that no female was immune to Ajax's charms.

We had picked a horror movie, well Ajax had picked a horror movie and I had simply nodded. He had looked so exited when he had seen the movie would be playing and I didn't have it in me to disappoint him, so I nodded my head forcing a smile on my face as I thought about all the nightmares that were to come.

As the masked man proceeded to stab the women repeatedly I sorely regretted not speaking up and covered my eyes and ears from the gory sight.

I felt my hand being pulled away from my ears and opened my eyes to look at Ajax who was frowning.

He pulled me into his lap and I welcomed the comfort as I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my face into his chest.

"Baby, if you didn't want to watch this you should've said." He didn't whisper as he reprimanded me but he didn't have to as the room was almost empty and nothing could be head over the obnoxious screeching music that seemed to accompany every scene in the movie.

" I didn't want to disappoint you." I said this quietly as I looked at my hands that were clutched tightly onto his shirt.

He didn't respond and I looked to his face to see his reaction and he had one of suprise. His eyes ran over my features and I felt as if my face was being caressed by his large warm hands.

His hands reached up to my face, for real this time, and he pulled my closer so that our breath mingled.

He presses his lips towards mine, and he sucked on my bottom lip making me open my mouth in a moan allowing him to push his tongue and I felt it roughly battle with my own. I bit his bottom lip upon instinct making him groan as I pushed my hands into his hair as our tongues continued to fight for dominance.

I had never been kissed before but I never thought I would be one who was okay with public displays of affection but here I was kissing this beautiful man. I blamed the darkness of the room making individuals appear only as dark shaped and the loudness of the movie that drowned out all noise.

I needed to breathe so I roughly pushed his head away eliciting a growl from him only making me hotter for this man.

He then went to my neck and lay kisses all over the hollow making me lean back slightly.

He then went to the place where my neck met my shoulder and latched on sucking hard.

I was enjoying our little make out scene immensely until I felt a prick in my neck and I felt like someone had doused my with cold water.

The pain was intense and I tried to push him away but he continued to suck on my neck.

The pain quickly began to turn to pleasure but I couldn't let this continue as we were not exactly in a private place.

"Ajax, please." I was sure that my voice was pained and this immediately made his sit back.

My hand went to the area he had been sucking and it felt wet which was normal.

I looked over to him with a smile but his face was one of guilt as he stared at my hand, confused I looked down to my hand and the wetness on my finger hadn't been from his mouth. It was my blood.