Epilogue

Wedding magazines were thrown across the coffee table and cake samples were sitting next to the magazines on a fancy platter.

Ajax's mother had insisted on helping with the wedding along with my sisters and we had made light work of planning things.

I was currently seated on Ajax's lap attempting to read a magazine whilst Ajax was planting butterfly kisses all over my neck.

It was most distracting.

Things had been quiet these past few weeks, Ajax had been busy with pack business so it was rare we would get to spend time together, in fact today was the first time in two weeks that we were actually alone.

I had enjoyed getting to know my sisters better and watching them in their relationships was beautiful. This applied to all except Lovella.

I wasn't sure what was happening between them both, no one was. What I had heard from other pack members was that some individuals really struggled bonding with their mates, but they weren't even talking to each other. They were avoiding each other and for some reason Tiago was really angry with my sister but I couldn't seem to figure out why. She was one of the sweetest people I knew. What could she have done. But the thing was the anger was not one sided. Lovella was sending Tiago some pretty angry looks herself. I mean damn, those looks could have killed a man.

I was worried about my sister, I didn't want her to get hurt. But I was afraid it was already too late for that.

Valentina and Alejandro were adorable, they complimented each other well, not just in looks but in personality as well. He would constantly flirt with her and she was so shy that she didn't know how to handle it. It made me wish I could have seen Ajax in his younger days, would he have been a massive flirt or crazy demanding.

I was thinking that the latter was more conceivable. That and the thought of Ajax flirting with women who weren't me made me jealous. I couldn't handle being jealous, it looked exhausting; just ask Nero.

Nero and Corazon were intense, the heated looks they would send each other even made me jealous. I really hope they hadn't done he dirty yet, she was too young, well at least in my eyes. The problem was that Corazon liked to know people. Recently I had come to know that my sister was very curious, she liked to talk to people and know almost everything about them. This was invasive but harmless, mostly harmless. Asking Tiago why he was being such a huge prick hadn't gone down well, the wall was still feeling the affects. The large hole in wall had firsthand experienced Tiagos rage.

Ajax's parents had been great. His mother was a sweetheart. Mum, who had told me to refer to her as Mum a couple weeks back, had been helping me with the venue, the bouquets, the bridesmaids dresses and the food. She had been a lifesaver, who knew planning a wedding would be so hard.

As we went though the motions the others has been excited and the pack was ecstatic but Lovella was struggling. She always had a smile for me but the sadness I her eyes was tough to look at. She was trying for me but it must have been hard watching you sister plan to wed her mate when yours barely even looked at you unless it was to send you a scathing look. I was really beginning to dislike Tiago. We knew nothing of this world, he was raised in it.

I couldn't interfere, it wasn't my place.

"I'm thinking the fruit cake." ajax hummed into my neck.

I scrunched up my nose in distaste, fruit cake never really did it for me. I was more of a chocolate kind of girl, more specifically hot chocolate.

Wink wink.

He smirked at that and then captured my lips with his own.

If it had been up to Ajax we would have been married within a week, he had pretty  mush said this when we had been laying in bed one night.

His mother, on the other hand, had completely disagreed, rather aggressively I may say.

I was wiping the cake off my neck when the door was thrown open, Ajax jumped to his feet taking a protective stance in front of him as I quickly scrambled to my feet.

Before anything could happen Nero held up his hands  and shook his head vehemently. Ajax
and I both froze.

"Lovella's gone."

------------------------

That's it folks that's the end of Alpha but DON'T WORRY the sequel is already up and will be updated in a few days. The sequel is called Beta.

I would like to thank those who stuck with me until the end, it means a lot.

Thankyou for the follows, votes, comments and reads. They mean the world to me.

This book has been dragged out for a long time and I'm sorry for that, I lost my way in it for a little while, one day I will revisit this book and edit the chokers whilst re-writing some parts.

THANKYOU for giving my story a chance. Also check out other stories on my profile that will be update soon.

Lots of love

llday_dreamerll

EDIT: I thought I would put the story back up, I wrote this a long time ago, so please forgive the mistakes. I hope to rewrite it so that it is better someday. Thank you for still reading.