FULL MOON

Wonwoo was nervous. Today was the full moon and Jun's magic was immense on this day. Although he badly wanted to find the guy in the library he knew Jun's magic on a full moon drained him.

17

chanpotter: OK so, the plan is Jun Hyung can trace out that guy, I mean weaken his magic but before that, the library should be checked hyung.

thundercheol: yeah you,hao and soonie check it out.

volcanoprince: ok done.

moonjun: I am ready and don't worry everyone. It's just me learning how to control my magic.

volcanoprince: alright its easy to say me but wonu seems the most nervous.

blondangelhan: we stop talking and put our plan into action.

creatorsoo: anyone has seen Seokie? he said he would meet me but he is not here

blondangelhan: What???? Where is my son

Melodyhoon: he left long back but is still not here.

underwaterprince: guys he..............

volcanoprince: wth happened to my sunshine??????

thundercheol: I think he might be in the kingdom doing his work but mingyu what were you saying??

Underwater prince: I think he went to the academy alone.

Volcano prince: what why??

Creatorsoo: am on my way.

As soon as Jisoo heard that he ran to Caratland. he wouldn't forgive himself if something happened to his Seokmin. This man right here had many things he had to say to his beloved. When he reached Caratland he searched every place shouting Seokmin's name. "Seokmin ahh its Ji Soo Hyung where are you?", Ji Soo shouted but found nothing or no response. Jisoo was frustrated beyond his limits. He was going to go back when his phone appeared in front of him.

17

chanpotter: jisoo hyung the library now

thundercheol: what why? am on my way

blondangelhan: guys, Chan baby what is happening?

chanpotter: hyung all of you here now, especially wonu hyung

darkwoo: is it jun?, I am coming.

chanpotter: I don't know whats happening but hyung turned into a goddess and the whole place is glittering. and I can feel my magic weaken.

thundercheol: I am here and I found you.

blondangelhan: I am here too don't worry chan.

darkwoo: shit shit shit seokminie?????

volcanoprince: me and gyu will find seokie u guys go

cloudprince: yeah me and Icenon will check the library

boonature: I will take care of Chan.

melodyhoon: I will be with boo and channie.

darkwoo: thanks guys I will take care of Jun and you know my plan

thundercheol: yes now get jun

Wonwoo ran like a madman trying to get to Jun. He would have known this was a bad idea. Jun on a full moon was equal to ten tons of his dark magic. they needed to hurry and find out what was happening.

Jisoo knew Gyu and soon would find Seokmin so he helped Cheol and Hannie. All three of them walked towards the library and burst it open. They knew if their headmaster knew that they opened this they would be In great trouble but there was something big going on. They were met with the library's silent atmosphere when they opened the door. "Show yourself", cheol shouted at no one in particular. "I know you are here somewhere we are just here to help you", jeonghan shouted as well but nothing happened. When they all wanted to give up and turned back to go a huge blow came towards them. Jisoo knew this would somehow happen so he created a shield. "Well your magic is great I see", said a voice, and Seungcheol knew this was the same voice he heard that day. "Whoever you are show yourself", ji soo shouted thinking it was this dude who took Seokmin. But that was the only thing that happened. After that, the library was dead silent. Cheol inhaled heavily and threw a book out of frustration.

Seungkwan and Ji Hoon were with Chan whose magic was deteriorating over time. they knew it was because of Jun who was presently not in control of his magic. Seungkwan looked over to Chan wanting him to wake up.

Wonwoo ran as fast as he could to stop Jun. He knew Jun was not in control and that could lead to the demolition of this academy. Jun stood there in all his glory spreading his glitterish dust everywhere. Wonwoo knew a spell to avoid it from Chan so that he could avoid this glitter. But unfortunately, wonwoo's magic was fading too. They needed Seokmin who was the only hope. And the next thing was Wonwoo fell to the floor and everything went black.

Icenon, hao were checking the academy more specifically the headmaster's office. "Chan put a spell on us so our magic won't be detected by him", Vernon said as Minghao nodded. "I guess there is nothing here and we need to go back", said Minghao and they both got out finding nothing. little did they know there was someone who watched their every step.

Soonyoung and Mingyu had been searching for Seokmin for a while now. he has been missing for a long time and Soonyoung could not stay still. "Where do you think he went gyu?", asked a frantic soonyoung. Mingyu was going to answer when they saw an immense glow of night in the garden of their academy. They ran towards it only to see Seokmin was in the middle radiating it. The light spread everywhere causing jun to get blinded and fall down. Seokmin's magic wore off after Jun collapsed. Seokmin could not take the troll of the immense magic and he fainted too. All the remaining guys took them all to the house wanting to deal with everything later. Again, there stood a shadow watching them all smirking to himself.

Guys Guys am done with this chap meet you in next chapter~~~~~~~~~