37

**Sorry for any mistakes**

Short chapter yall sorry😘

~Samara Moore~

I opened the front door and smiled when I seen flowers in front of me. "Awwww thank you, they're beautiful" I blushed smiling at the flowers in my hand.

I was pulled into a hug and I instantly felt at ease at the familiar smell and touch.

Ughhh i missed this.

"I missed you" he whispered looking down at me making me blush even more.

"I missed you too, come on" i softly grabbed his hand walking into the kitchen to find a vase that I could put the flowers in. "Riyah must be with Kamari" Jay mentioned wrapping his arms around my waist, hands rubbing my belly.

**Flashback**

"Oh honey well it seems that we got the estimate of your pregnancy wrong. Looks like you're 3 ½ months along in your pregnancy" my doctor stated giving me a warm smile.

That can't be right, i wasn't even big enough to even look like i was 3 ½ months.

And that means Tae isn't the father... Jay is.

This was tyler Perry shit playing out right in my face.

"Im sorry.. but that's impossible, im just now getting symptoms from this pregnancy. And to state the obvious i don't even look that far along" i spoke up trying to figure out what the hell was going on.

"Again im sorry we got it wrong Ms. Moore. And yes its very common for a lot of women that don't really show that much until they hit the 5th or 6th month mark. As far as symptoms, sometimes they come in the beginning or the end of your pregnancy. Or you could have symptoms through out your entire pregnancy. Its just depends on the little" she smiled.

"Also you are high risked so please take it easy, we want baby to be full term" i nodded listening.

"Well okay sweetie, continue to take your prenatals amd make sure you're taking of yourself so baby can be strong and healthy. See you next month, have a nice rest of you day" she smiled one last time and then left out the room.

**Flashback over**

After finding out i was further along then i was told at first, i was all in my head. I knew I couldn't keep this from Jayvon.

The day i told him, is the day we had sex.

The feelings and love i still had from him was driving my mind, heart. And body insane. Felt like i was being tugged or wether this was right or wrong. (A/N: idc, idc they together and its toxic i knowwwwww but its good and messy so just enjoy😂)

We talked about it all meant for us, and at first i wanted to just co-parent.

But after getting that dick, i was dick-matized and was down bad.

I missed him just as much as he missed me, and i could feel it when we were making love. (A/N: L-O-L Samara sis STAND UP!!💀💀💀💀💀💀💀)

We haven't told anyone that we was back together.

Cause what if we still don't work out this time and we told people....... So we was basically on the hush hush.

"Can't believe you carrying my baby man" he rubbed my small bump.

"Me either, doesn't even seem real"

"And to answer your question from earlier, yes Riyah spending the weekend with Kamari" i turned around in his arms, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Mmmm so imwe getting nasty all week is what im hearing" he nibbled on my earlobe making me squirm in his hold and start giggling.

He knew my spots, what would turn me on me.

"Nope, doctors said i gotta take it easy remember" i smirked at him.

"Mmcht on me i know how to go nice and slow bae, don't tell me you forgot"

I rolled my eyes smirking, i definitely did not forget. (A/N: yea yall our sis is goneeeeeeee💀)

"Okay den so quick playin plus i missed yk ass like crazy bruh" he kissed me all over ny face.

"Okok make it quick i got pictures to edit and stuff" i moaned when i felt him lick and suck behind my ear.

"Shiii aint gotta tell me twice baby"

How Mara weak ass was on that bed when she went over to Jay house to tell him he the pappy😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 all it took was for sis knees to bend just tiny bit and ha ass was folded completely💀 as always thanks for reading❤️!!