Similarities that We could See

3rd POV

We are in a scene where we see Yorktown sitting on the bed, while looking outside the window talking to Enterprise. They are currently in a room seeing the beautiful blue ocean.

Yorktown: Look, the ocean is so pretty today.

Enterprise: I've never felt that ocean is beautiful

Enterprise: I've never felt that ocean is beautiful. From the moment we were born, the ocean was a place for war. There's nothing beautiful about that. Besides, Sister, the ocean is where you...

Yorktown: That's not true. You're only forgetting. We are ships, taking on the form of humans. The beauty of the seas is engraved deep inside our souls.

Yorktown suddenly holds Enterprise hand that surprises Enterprise by looking at her big sister.

Yorktown: One day, you'll remember what wishes the people placed in your name. Blessings to the Azure Lanes.

Enterprise, my dear little sister.

The scene changes as we realize it was only a dream coming from Enterprise, still dreaming about her big sister. The time when she visits Yorktown. We then see the inside of Enterprise room, window curtains are close, ration foods on the desk. And her hat placed on the desk as well.
Suddenly we hear foot steps going near Enterprise room. We hear them sigh as they see Enterprise still sleeping on her bed. They then open the door as we hear the creaking sounds. They entered the room as they heard Enterprise talking in her sleep.

Enterprise: Yorktown... My sister...

We then hear a familiar voice as she started to speak.

???: Oh? You sound cute when you talk in your sleep.

Enterprise heard them as she quickly wakes up and site up straight on her bed, confused and altered to the voice she heard. The person then opens the window curtains to bring in the light of the sun in the room, making Enterprise get a little blinded from the brightness.

???: Good morning. Did you sleep well?

Enterprise: You're...

Belfast: I am Belfast, the maid.

Time passes as Belfast tells Enterprise what happened from the last fight that happened last day.

Enterprise: I see... You saved both of us. I'm sorry to have troubled you.

Belfast: I am glad no serious harm was done.

We then see Enterprise taking her hat on the desk as she placed it on her head. She adjusted her hat to make it comfortable to wear. As she adjusted her hat, she had a flashback of Bell's sword breaking into two from the last battle. She looks down on the desk remembering what happened.