Bruce's pov:
Today Bruce woke up like an angel, he slept well and had a good dream. The exact opposite was of Vance. Vance slept late, woke up early, his hair is everywhere and had a nightmare.
Its giving:

Bruce gets up, does skincare, showers and etc

He gets his outfit on and stares at himself in the mirror. He then walks downstairs and eats a tiny breakfast. He calls his best friends. "Hey Bruce!!!" Valerie says. "Hey Val!!!! I see you slept well?" Bruce replied "wow ig I'm just irrelevant" aurora-jade says angrily. "Sorry bbg" Valerie said. I start giggling.

I go put my plate in the sink and went out the house. I grab my bike and start riding it to school. I saw Valerie and Rachel so I walk up to them and hug them. "Hey rue!!" Says rachel. "Heres a granola bar!" "Thanks rach but I'm not hungry." I reply even though I'm starving. "Eat it." Valerie says. "Ok, ok!" I open the bar and started to eat it.

We walk into school and I go to my locker. On the way, this guy waved to me. Idk who he is tho. I waved back. When I get to my locker, I ask the person next to me about who just waved to me. "A-are you talking to me?!!!" She said "well duh." I reply. "O-oh that's Finney Blake! I heard that he was dating Robin Arellano!!"

"Ok. Well bye um-" "Cassie! Im Cassie." "Oh ok Cassie." I reassure myself that I locked my locker because I'm to afraid to not double check. When I walk away, I hear her giggling. I smile because I love people liking me. That might sound cocky but it's not like I care. I go to my class and wave to the teacher. "Hi, Bruce! Sit wherever you want!" She says.

"Are you sure? Maybe I should just get an assigned seat!" I reply. I NEED reassurance. "Its fine!" She says. When everyone starts getting to class, this one kid named ,William, asked me for an eraser.

I have a LOT of erasers. And they're color sorted. I'm too afraid to throw anything away because for some reason I have a fear of losing things. "Um hello? Bruce??" He asks. "Oh- uh yeah just please give it back." I reply. "I will!" He replied. "Thank you, William." "Call me Billy!" He says.

"Oh- ok, Billy." I heard him mumbling something like "he's not as bad as we thought."
Then another kid asked me for a pencil. I give it to him and ask if he can give it back at the end of class. He said ok. And looked at the teacher.

END OF FIRST PERIOD
While I'm packing up, Billy gives me my eraser back. While the other kid doesn't. I go up and ask him "Hey, do you have my pencil?" "Oh, no I lost it but that doesn't matter because I saw you had so much pencil's in your case!" He replied. Then he runs out of the classroom.

My eyes start to water. 'Why am I crying over a dumb pencil!' I say in my head. I walk out the classroom and go to the cafeteria. I get my lunch and go sit at a table in the far left. "Hey Bruce, you good?" Valerie asked me. "No." "Well whats wrong?" Rachel said. "Rach, Can you go for a sec?" Valerie asks. "Oh- Yeah of course!" She said and then went away.

"Whats wrong?" She asks. "It's stupid!" I reply. "It's obviously not stupid if you're crying." She says. "Someone lost my pencil. See it is dumb." I reply. Then Valerie says "Bruce, I think you should see a medical professional." "What-why?!" I asked.

"Yknow how you fear dirt, everything you own is always in some orderly fashion, you tend to keep a lot of your things and get really emotional when they get lost and always having to get reassurance?" She replied.

"Yeah- what about it?" I ask. "You have symptoms of Obsessive compulsive disorder or OCD for short." She exclaimed. I start to think. 'I CANT HAVE OCD IM PERFECT, EVERYONE LIKES ME, IF I HAD OCD EVERYONE WOULD CALL ME A FREAK!!! IF I END UP HAVING OCD IM GOING TO HANG MYSELF ON MY FAVORITE TREE.'

No ones pov:
Valerie can tell that Bruce is overthinking. Actually, Valerie had always known Bruce had OCD. Her mom is a doctor and she told her mom about Bruce's behavior. Her mom said that Bruce was always aloud over. She hugs Bruce because she could tell that he wasn't ok.

TIME SKIP END OF THE DAY!!
Bruce's pov:
I walk out of class and immediately go to the Grab & Go to get a new pencil. When I got there I saw Valerie's brother and two other people. I go up to one and ask "do you know where the pencils are?" "Sorry I am German." He says. "Oh- Wissen Sie, wo die Stifte sind?"
(Do you know where the pencils are?)

"Ja! Sie liegen auf der zweiten Insel direkt neben den Notizbüchern!" (Yes! They are on the second island right next to the notebooks!)
He replies. "Danke und Tschüss." (Thanks and bye.) "Tschüss!!!" (Bye!!!)

I go near the notebooks and find the exact pack of pencils that I bought!!! I grab the pack and go to the counter. "Here! This is all I want!" I exclaim. "You seem really happy about a pack of pencils." She scans them and then I pay and leave the store.

"Warten!"(wait!) the boy from earlier said. "Oh hallo nochmal."(oh hello again.). I reply. "Du scheinst wirklich nett zu sein. Kann ich deine Handynummer haben? Natürlich nicht auf seltsame Weise!" (You seem really nice. Can I have your phone number? Not in a strange way, of course!) "Ok."

I give him my phone number and then leave the grab & go and bike home.
________________________________
1,000 words!!